Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Correcting Tinted Moisturizer Light to Medium uploaded by Rosemarie C.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Correcting Tinted Moisturizer Light to Medium uploaded by Liz R.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Correcting Tinted Moisturizer Light to Medium uploaded by ELIZA M.

BY AVEENO #27 in Tinted Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless® Correcting Tinted Mosturizer Light to Medium.
New.
With Vitamin C. SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection.
Instantly helps even tone and texture with natural-looking coverage.
Reveals youthful, healthy looking skin.
Natural shiitake complex.

• I've been looking for a moisturizer f...Be the first to answer!
  • How would the lightest shade work for...I'm super pale as well and thi... 2 Answers
  • What is the coverage in this product?Light to medium 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Marshaya R.
Marshaya R.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this Aveeno tinted moisturizer for a couple years now and the reason that I have not ventured out and tried a new one is because this one does the trick it's amazing for covering up red spots the days that I do not want to have to conceal and do this long drawn out process before applying my foundation putting on this tinted moisturizer is great it hydrates your skin it evens out uneven spots on your face its age correcting it's perfect for young people like me perfect for people who are getting up there in age who wants to make their skin look ageless and flawless each and every day this product is very affordable and it is great for people who are just starting out and make up you don't even want to get to foundation yet they can simply apply a thin light coat of this tinted moisturizer and be on their way this product is very light and it has light to medium coverage it does not give you full coverage but if you are one of those people who do not want to go ahead and put foundation on their face this product is for you it is perfect for those days that you were just going to the gym and you just want to do something to cover up those red spots are those black spots under your eyes are you know the uneven skin tone or uneven complexion that you have perfect I cannot say that enough it is just perfect you can find this product anywhere CVS Walgreens Rite Aid Walmart Family Dollar and it is so affordable its perfect I'm going to say that one more time it is perfect so try this today you will not be sorry
christine m.
christine m.
I first used a sample of this cleanser from my dermatologist's office. After using it, I was hooked. My skin tone had been blotchy with uneven skin tone. My skin improved to the point I was willing to go out in public without foundation although still wear foundation for everything other than everyday running around. And it doesn't dry out my dry skin. I ordered 3 bottles elsewhere, could have saved money by purchasing it here. BTW, within the last week, have had 2 people remark that my skin looks like a baby's. Pretty good for an aging baby boomer.
kaela w.
kaela w.

This, to me, is the perfect moisturizer. It has just a faint faint faint smell of something (Oatmeal?) very nice. Just a little whiff that is one part Elmer's glue and 10 parts water and 10 parts oatmeal. I know that doesn't sound that appealing but trust me, it's a nice scent. It rubs in right away and leaves your face feeling really refreshed. I fly a lot for work and often use this in the morning before a long flight. I'm surprised well into a long (14 hour) flight how moist my face still feels. So it lasts.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Concord, CA
Not a big fan of the tinted moisturizer. It's my first time using a tinted moisturizer, but i figured that I could used it as face lotion + foundation without it being flaky like some foundations tend to be. But, when I applied it, it ended up looking a bit powder-y and if I ran my hand over a spot that I already applied it to, it would start peeling/flaking off. Not bad, but probably wouldn't buy again. I'll stick with the other Aveeno moisturizers.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Specifically bought this tinted moisturizer for the sunscreen benefits. The color didn't match me too well (I am light-medium with golden undertones), and the product itself didn't suit me. I found that the sunscreen in this product irritated my eyes and make them watery, without me applying it too close to the eyes. The product seemed to flake or roll up into little balls of product and was quite patchy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone I know.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Elmhurst, IL
This product was good, but i prefer physicians formula organics tinted moisturizer. Its much heavier and has a greasy consistency when applied however once it settles/dries on your skin you don't notice it. This product is more on the sheer side which i actually prefer, not a heavy coverage. extra points for not braking me out! I would recommend this product for someone with drier or combination skin that doesn't need much coverage.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
So this pull down menu is not working for me. This is a review on Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Dail Moisturizer SPF 30. I love this product. The more I learn and read about sunscreen the more I absolutely do not leave the house without it! This is a great day time moisturizer and the SPF doesn't appear white on your skin. I use this during the winter when things are a bit dryer and you need that extra moisture.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
So a rave review is an understatement! I have been spending TONS of money on moisturizers and foundations. I am picky with the 'weight' of the product I put on my face and hate the feel of being too oily. This product is AMAZING in both regards! I get light coverage and it plays well with my concealer and doesn't crease or wear off super fast! And the moisture is nice and light for day wear. I love it!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased this moisturizing facial lotion with SPF to help my combination skin that gets really dry in the winter, and has started to dull in the summer. The tint helps to even out my skin tone and minimize the darker spots under my eyes and through my cheeks. It left my pale skin protected from further sun damage and looking fresher. The trusted gentle formula of Aveeno is definitely a bonus.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I am a fan of Aveeno products in general, but this isn't my favorite. The tone doesn't blend well with my skin color, but that's because I'm nearly as white as a sheet, so I have a hard time finding anything that works with my skin tone anyway!

I also have very sensitive skin and though it is a gentle formula that some tolerate well, I did not. Overall, not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again!
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How would the lightest shade work for paler skin? I'm quite pale and cool toned, and an trying to find a tinted moisturizer that isn't too dark or looks orange.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good to use under foundation
Katelyn L.
Does this really work as a foundation?
Katelyn L.
Does this really work as a foundation?
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
What is the coverage in this product?