BY AVEENO

Strengthen and adds body to fine or limp hair  With nourishing wheat complex and blue lotus flower Nourish + Volumize Shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse - it creates abundance with a fusion of light weight conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, proving the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Anti-Oxidant blue Lotus Flower, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture to protect fine, fragile hair.  It zeroes in on the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula harnesses the see more...

Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my new go to shampoo. I have very fine hair so it tends to be rather limp and dull. This shampoo makes it feel so soft without weighing it down and it smells good too!
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal this lotion helped me a little bit with my eczema and dry skin
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only one who is not the only thing I can get it. I am not going to have to do. I am not going to have to do. I am
Sky W.
Clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't give any volume to my hair at all, and made it tangled. Weighed down the roots as well. Not a fan.
Sunshine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked how it made my hair feel. Super soft and it did start to look healthier. However, it never once helped with volume l. I feel like the moisture weighed it down.
Wizdom N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves aveeno. She's used it for a few years now. Would most definitely recommend it to anyone. Even the skin care products are great.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love aveeno products. First I only used their skin care products but last year during weather change the skin on my scalp got dry. I started using their shampoo and it was great! My hair had volume and shine.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these shampoos for about half a year and loved the way they felt on my hair as well as the way they smell, I haven't been able to find them as easily as of late
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe for color treated hair?