BY AVEENO

Strengthen and adds body to fine or limp hair  With nourishing wheat complex and blue lotus flower Nourish +   Volumize Conditioner does much more than nourish and condition - it adds body with a fusion of light weigh conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, proving the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Anti-Oxidant Blue Lotus Flower, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture to protect fine, fragile hair.  It zeroes in on the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula har see more...

Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
This conditioner is amazing, I wish it came in a bigger bottle and it smells fantastic! It really is the best

Hana A.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this aveeno product! Usually I would use aveeno as a lotion, but figured I would give this a try. The smell was amazing and the effects were about normal. The conditioner made my hair feel smooth but not greasy.
Holley L.
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
This conditioner does smell good, and it moisturized very well on my fine,color treated hair but it was one of the heaviest conditioners I've ever used..I've used treatments that were lighter than this...So there were no volumizing effects,just moisture.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
Maila Isidro J.
Maila Isidro J.
Manila, Philippines
This is an average emollient moisturizer for dry skin. Given the amount of alcohol and fragrance, it is not skin-caring in the least, especially not on sun-exposed skin. Please see More Info to learn why alcohol and fragrance are problems for your skin.

The formula contains some good emollients, but it would be much better with a range of skin-repairing ingredients found naturally in skin (the kind sun exposure depletes), along with potent, proven antioxidants present in a greater amount than what Clarins uses here.

Last, in addition to the high amount of fragrance, this also contains several fragrance ingredients known to cause irritation. In short, this product would be a big mistake to use on tender, reddened skin that's seen too much sun (or wind or cold).