BY AVEENO

Strengthen and adds body to fine or limp hair  With nourishing wheat complex and blue lotus flower Nourish +   Volumize Conditioner does much more than nourish and condition - it adds body with a fusion of light weigh conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, proving the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Anti-Oxidant Blue Lotus Flower, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture to protect fine, fragile hair.  It zeroes in on the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula har see more...

Rebecca A.
This is a good cheap product that moisturizes hair without drying it out or weighing it down. I t helps me get some volume with my straight thick hair. It is safe for colored treated hair. I would recommended to someone looking for a cheap mousse that works well.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Nourish and volume eyes are the perfect words to describe this conditioner I love using this or you said about 1 to 2 times a week to make sure my hair stays super silky
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
This conditioner does smell good, and it moisturized very well on my fine,color treated hair but it was one of the heaviest conditioners I've ever used..I've used treatments that were lighter than this...So there were no volumizing effects,just moisture.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this aveeno product! Usually I would use aveeno as a lotion, but figured I would give this a try. The smell was amazing and the effects were about normal. The conditioner made my hair feel smooth but not greasy.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
Great hair conditioner if you're looking for a way to get your hair to be smooth and silky this is the product you need
Ivannys M.
This conditioner is amazing, I wish it came in a bigger bottle and it smells fantastic! It really is the best

Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
Alishia N.
All Aveeno products are really great from the shampoos and conditioners to the skin lotions. Leaves my hair feeling healthy, smooth, silky, shiny. Beyond satisfied with the results. Affordable and available at your local drugstore.