Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Shampoo uploaded by Erin C.Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Shampoo uploaded by Lacee L.

BY AVEENO

New. Proven to nourish dry, dry hair. Repairs and fortifies to help prevent breakage Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals® formula scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes. Gently cleanses to help fortify fragile hair. Targets the weakest parts of hair to help repair over 90% of damage and reduce breakage* Developed by our expert team of scientists and a leadi. see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Shampoo
  • "Bought the bottle and agree with other reviewers that product only works well initially and then not so much. " in 2 reviews
  • "Wish it was a little bit cheaper but you definitely get what you pay for!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a great smell, it makes my damaged hair smooth, shiny, and healthy." in 1 review
Erin C.
I recently just try this with my dye hair and it works really well on dry hair ! I'm happy with this product and the smell isn't crazy floral which is why I also liked it
Juliann P.
One of my favorite shampoos to use. Strengthens hair and makes the texture feel healthier and fuller. The scent stays with my hair throughout the day.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
I usually like Aveeno products but this shampoo is not great for my fine, straight hair.  It feels very heavy and weighted down after washing and just seems lifeless.  Might be better for a different hair texture.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it it does a pretty good job to dry, damage hair. My hair was way to bad but know its getting better. This shampoo has helped me out with my getting better hair. I'm glad i gave this product a chance. It leaves your hair soft, smelling great and fresh. With little by little less damage hair.
Lia B.
This doesn't take as much as the other shampoos that I've used. It works great, gives more body and softness to your hair and even leaves it silky smooth. Highly recommended.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This shampoo (and conditioner) makes my hair so clean and so soft! Didn't notice a whole ton with the volume but I definitely love the formula. Wish it was a little bit cheaper but you definitely get what you pay for!
Jennifer S.
Mason, OH
I bought this shampoo because I love aveeno lotions and thought it would be the same great quality. This product left my roots extremely greasy and the ends of my hair extremely dry. For the price I expected a lot more from it.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
Received as a sample and liked it. Love the smell. Bought the bottle and agree with other reviewers that product only works well initially and then not so much.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
Shampoo works great, but it doesn't work as well after long, continued use. Using this, trying a different shampoo for a bottle, then coming back works well for me.
Elisua F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this shampoo and also the conditioner. It really does clean my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and shiny! :D