BY AVEENO

New. Proven to nourish dry, dry hair. Repairs and fortifies to help prevent breakage Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals® formula scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes. Damage-seeking moisture helps fortify fragile hair. Targets the weakest parts of hair to help repair over 90% of damage and reduce breakage* Developed by our expert team of scientists and a. see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Condition
  • "You do have to rinse really really good to get all the conditioner out but it doesn't take any time at all." in 1 review
  • "I love how it repaired my dry damaged hair from when I dyed my hair." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this conditioner when my hair is fried. It really puts moisture back into my hair and smells good which is a plus. Leave on your ends longer for an extra boost!
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and has a nice scent that isn't over powering. You can buy it from Walmart and target. The price is extremely reasonable and you won't be disappointed.
s t.
This is one of the best conditioner! I use this and the shampoo ever time I wash my hair and it leaves it so soft and smelling great! I wash my hair and let it set in for about 2-3 mins constantly re-foaming it while it sets. Then rinse it out really good and dot he same with the conditioner. You do have to rinse really really good to get all the conditioner out but it doesn't take any time at all. The fragrance isn't so strong but I wash my hair every 2-3 days and even on the 3rd day my hair still smells fresh like i just washed it. Its not to expensive either I get mine at Walmart and its only around $5 for one bottle.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
OMG, I love aveeno products! I use their moisturizing hand lotion and using their hair products you can tell the difference between this and other hair products. I love how it feel when I put it on my hair when I'm shampooing. I love how it repaired my dry damaged hair from when I dyed my hair. It's amazing!
Jessica D.
Johnson City , NY
Aveeno is one of my favorite drug store brands. I use their lotion daily so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner too. My hair tends to be very dry and frizzy, but I have to be careful with what shampoo I use because it can make it look greasy. This shampoo was perfect!
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love aveeno products their smell and how soft they leave your skin. It's the same here it leaves my hair so soft and it seems like it helps strengthen my hair!
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this shampoo and conditioner and I really do like them lots !! I love the smell and it makes my hair so very soft .
Lesa T.
My hair being damaged. I have done my fair share of bleaching, coloring, curling, and everything! I love how my hair is able to feel after using this! Would definitely recommend!
Maisue y.
I love using this product. what i love about aveeno is the smell. All aveeno products smell really good
Robie B.
Lilburn, GA
Love this conditioner, does not feel greasy, smells wonderful
Michelle V.
Okay. I have several questions about this. Does this produce fat? My scalp is fatty and I would not want to get more fat in it. Repair open peak? Do you recommend?
Mariana