BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish+ Strengthen Conditioner helps moisturize hair while repairing and fortifying to prevent breakage. For dry, damaged hair, this nourishing conditioner is made with Active Naturals Nourishing Wheat Complex, which is a blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that targets and helps fortify the weakest part of the hair to help restore strength, softness, and shine. Just three uses helps repair up to 90 percent of breakage.**Nourish+ shampoo and conditioner system vs. nonconditioning shampoo.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Gluten, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium 7, May Contain:, Citric Acid

Aveeno® Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Condition
  • "I love how it repaired my dry damaged hair from when I dyed my hair." in 1 review
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have dry, thick, coarse, wavy hair that’s colored. I used this conditioner for a while, but it’s expensive for a drugstore product. If I buy redkin conditioner on sale, it comes out cheaper per ounce, so I switched.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I use this conditioner when my hair is fried. It really puts moisture back into my hair and smells good which is a plus. Leave on your ends longer for an extra boost!
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
OMG, I love aveeno products! I use their moisturizing hand lotion and using their hair products you can tell the difference between this and other hair products. I love how it feel when I put it on my hair when I'm shampooing. I love how it repaired my dry damaged hair from when I dyed my hair. It's amazing!
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and has a nice scent that isn't over powering. You can buy it from Walmart and target. The price is extremely reasonable and you won't be disappointed.
Jessica D.
Johnson city , NY
Aveeno is one of my favorite drug store brands. I use their lotion daily so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner too. My hair tends to be very dry and frizzy, but I have to be careful with what shampoo I use because it can make it look greasy. This shampoo was perfect!
Christina P.
Tampa, FL
I only wash my hair once a week, twice if I'm feeling energetic and this product keeps my hair from getting oily and still smelling great after six days! I own about every other Aveeno product available and this lives up to the quality that I have come to love over the years!
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love aveeno products their smell and how soft they leave your skin. It's the same here it leaves my hair so soft and it seems like it helps strengthen my hair!
Lesa T.
My hair being damaged. I have done my fair share of bleaching, coloring, curling, and everything! I love how my hair is able to feel after using this! Would definitely recommend!
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I just started using this shampoo and conditioner and I really do like them lots !! I love the smell and it makes my hair so very soft .
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
One of my faves. It's well worth the price, but you can pair this with any shampoo, not just the Aveeno one. Two thumbs up! <3
Michelle V.
Okay. I have several questions about this. Does this produce fat? My scalp is fatty and I would not want to get more fat in it. Repair open peak? Do you recommend?
Mariana