BY AVEENO

New With Nourishing Wheat Complex and Palm Extract Illuminates dull or damaged hair Aveeno®  Nourish+Shine Shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse - it effectively removes dirt and oil, and prevents build-up, to illuminate the dullest hair, giving it shiny, vibrant life, Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life-strength, softness and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Shine Enhancing Palm Extract, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture and enhancing reflectivity of dull or damaged hair.  It targets the weakest part of the hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed by a team of experts, including a scientist, dermatologist and leading stylist, our Active Naturals® see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I did not like this shampoo at all. After use it left my hair stringy and very tangled and not smoothd out at all. I felt like the product didn't sink in at all into my hair. It was a mess. Not worth it I don't think.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
One of the best shampoos I've tried. I love it so much! It left my hair soft and bouncy and wicked away grease. My hair is shiny and is noticeably stronger. I know it's stronger because it hasn't been falling out as much. I damage my hair A LOT, by that I mean that I straighten it every day and dye it once a month. So my hair reacted really well with this product.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
westminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a very nice product it was totally worth it and it does lather. It has a very nice long lasting scent. I don't have any concerns about this product . I am very satisfied with this product !
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
If you highlight your hair, you want this. I searched for years using high end products such as Aveda, Pureology, BedHead, etc. and nothing comes close to the results of the wheat proteins in this product. My hair is more shiny, soft and moist as if I never bleached it.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, this shampoo didn't work for me. It dried out my hair and made it harder to comb through.
Brittnee G.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I am kind of a shampoo snob, but I really like the Aveeno Active Naturals products - especially the nourish and shine shampoo and conditioner. It isn't drying at all, and makes my hair soft and shiny.
Kira L.
Kira L.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the Aveeno active naturals series. I have really sensitive skin especially on my scalp and this does not make my dermatitis act up!