Aveeno® Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Malori M.

BY AVEENO

This shampoo effectively removes dirt and oil and prevents build up, to illuminate even the dullest hair. This exclusive formula, infused with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex and shine-enhancing palm extract, is designed to replenish moisture and enhance reflectivity of dull, damaged hair. And in a clinical study, 79% of women who tried it thought their hair was shinier after just 3 uses.

Mariah A.
westminster
This product is a very nice product it was totally worth it and it does lather. It has a very nice long lasting scent. I don't have any concerns about this product . I am very satisfied with this product !
Elizabeth W.
One of the best shampoos I've tried. I love it so much! It left my hair soft and bouncy and wicked away grease. My hair is shiny and is noticeably stronger. I know it's stronger because it hasn't been falling out as much. I damage my hair A LOT, by that I mean that I straighten it every day and dye it once a month. So my hair reacted really well with this product.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I did not like this shampoo at all. After use it left my hair stringy and very tangled and not smoothd out at all. I felt like the product didn't sink in at all into my hair. It was a mess. Not worth it I don't think.
Melissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
If you highlight your hair, you want this. I searched for years using high end products such as Aveda, Pureology, BedHead, etc. and nothing comes close to the results of the wheat proteins in this product. My hair is more shiny, soft and moist as if I never bleached it.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I am kind of a shampoo snob, but I really like the Aveeno Active Naturals products - especially the nourish and shine shampoo and conditioner. It isn't drying at all, and makes my hair soft and shiny.
Kira L.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the Aveeno active naturals series. I have really sensitive skin especially on my scalp and this does not make my dermatitis act up!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Houria Z.
Irvine, CA
The smell is good. The price okay but i didnt like the product. Very hard to brush your hair . Wont buy again
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this shampoo!! It keeps my hair so soft and it smells amazing! Definitely recommend for the price
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Unfortunately, this shampoo didn't work for me. It dried out my hair and made it harder to comb through.