BY AVEENO

New With Nourishing Wheat Complex and Palm Extract Illuminates dull or damaged hair Aveeno®  Nourish+Shine Conditioner does much more than nourish and condition - it smoothes and hydrates to illuminate the dullest hair, giving it shiny, vibrant life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life-strength, softness and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Shine Enhancing Palm Extract, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture and enhancing reflectivity of dull or damaged hair.  It targets the weakest part of the hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed by a team of experts, including a scientist, dermatologist and leading stylist, our Active Naturals® formula see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Conditioner
  • "This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend trying it out!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner works great on my natural hair." in 1 review
  • "It also will leave your hair feeling super soft and really manageable. " in 1 review
  • "this conditioner makes mt dry damaged hair healthy and shiny!" in 1 review
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in combination with the Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo and it does wonders to keep my hair soft and keeps the oil away. I don't brush my hair very often but this shampoo keeps it easy to brush and really soft anyway. Would highly recommend.
Lia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After the first use, this has become my new brand and it works wonderfully. It doesn't take much of this and love the smell of it too. I highly recommend trying it out!
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy. I think it would be a great shampoo to use before getting an up-do. I probably wont buy it again.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best drug store hair conditioner I have ever tried! It smells amazing, It leaves a long lasting smell. It also will leave your hair feeling super soft and really manageable.
Heather B.
I have thin oily hair and it left it really oily and dirty looking. So I Gave it to a friend with thick dry hair and she loved it.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner works great on my natural hair. It provides my hair with tons of moisture and gives great slip for detangling.
Carrie H.
Northfield, MN
I love the way this makes my hair feel, soft, silky and smooth. Although it is more expensive then most I buy it seems to last a ton longer.
Sammie O.
Plymouth
I wasn't terribly impressed. There isn't really anything wrong with it, but it isn't anything special either.
kat q.
Deming, NM
This conditioner makes mt dry damaged hair healthy and shiny! I love this conditioner!
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves hair feeling so soft and silky. With true and natural ingredients you know your hair isn't getting any harmful chemicals