BY AVEENO

New With Nourishing Wheat Complex and Palm Extract Illuminates dull or damaged hair Aveeno®  Nourish+Shine Conditioner does much more than nourish and condition - it smoothes and hydrates to illuminate the dullest hair, giving it shiny, vibrant life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life-strength, softness and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Shine Enhancing Palm Extract, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture and enhancing reflectivity of dull or damaged hair.  It targets the weakest part of the hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed by a team of experts, including a scientist, dermatologist and leading stylist, our Active Naturals® formula see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Conditioner
  • "This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend trying it out!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner works great on my natural hair." in 1 review
  • "It also will leave your hair feeling super soft and really manageable. " in 1 review
  • "this conditioner makes mt dry damaged hair healthy and shiny!" in 1 review
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
This conditioner changed my life. It took a long time to find a conditioner that suited me, but this one left my hair flowy and luscious. My hair became stronger and the smell follows you the next day.
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Works amazing!!! I purchased it a while ago and it is something I would purchase again and again and again! Total life!!!! If you are interested I highly recommend this product!!!
Melissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
I stocked a full bottle of this in the guest bath for my husband's family to use. I noticed my mother-in-law's hair looked pretty great after using it. They had been using Aussie conditioner for years. Well the next time they came they had switched and even brought their own Aveno along. One great product to make them belivers and all of our hair is awesome.
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
I use this in combination with the Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo and it does wonders to keep my hair soft and keeps the oil away. I don't brush my hair very often but this shampoo keeps it easy to brush and really soft anyway. Would highly recommend.
Lia B.
After the first use, this has become my new brand and it works wonderfully. It doesn't take much of this and love the smell of it too. I highly recommend trying it out!
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy. I think it would be a great shampoo to use before getting an up-do. I probably wont buy it again.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best drug store hair conditioner I have ever tried! It smells amazing, It leaves a long lasting smell. It also will leave your hair feeling super soft and really manageable.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This smells amazing and I feel it did leave my hair feeling softer! But you have to use soooo much of it that I don’t know if it’s worth it or not!
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
This product leaves hair feeling so soft and silky. With true and natural ingredients you know your hair isn't getting any harmful chemicals
Carrie H.
Northfield, MN
I love the way this makes my hair feel, soft, silky and smooth. Although it is more expensive then most I buy it seems to last a ton longer.