Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Courtney K.Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Irma R.Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Kayla R.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and smoothes dry or damaged hair With nourishing wheat complex and oat protein Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse - it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein, is designed to feed your hair - replenishing moisture as it targets the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods see more...

• Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair? 3 Answers
  • Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo1 Answers
  • "I feel my hair is very soft and it cleans very well." in 1 review
  • "You do have to rinse really really good to get all the conditioner out but it doesn't take any time at all." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair really soft and clean, much softer than other shampoos, but i find it a bit pricey for a drug store shampoo" in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft and manageable and shiny." in 1 review
  • "So maybe it works for people that don't battle oily hair like I have to, but I won't be purchasing this again." in 1 review
Jazmin V.
Hayward, CA
Best feeling is when your dead hair dries after a shower, and it feels nourished an soft. I underwent the process of BLEACHING my hair from black to platinum blonde, and this is the only shampoo that left it so soft and healthy feeling to the touch. my hair moves in the wind instead of staying stiff to the touch. Highly recommend.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I really like this shampoo. I has a nice scent that is long lasting but not over powering. It lathers great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I color, blow dry and flat iron my hair and I feel it helps keep it soft and nourished. It’s a good value and will continue to use.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
My Favorite Shampoo,,
I love this shampoo all the way around - the smell, the lathering, and the moisturizing. I'll always be back for more. Thanks very much - I think Aveeno is the greatest!
Christina H.
I absolutely love this product. Its moisturizing and smells amazing. I have been using it for about 6 months now. My primary care doctor recommended it to me. This is the only product I use. Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize ShampooAveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo
Jessica B.
Fayetteville, TN
I absolutely love the Aveeno Nourishing line. I have course wavy hair. This really helps the tame my girls but does not leave my hair greasy. It lathers up nicely and doesn't really have a smell.
Emily H.
This leave in condioner is great for dry hair it smoothness and rehidrates hair super well the smell isn't the best but it's how well it works that matters which it works great I'm very satisfied with it
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
I really wanted to love this shampoo since I love so many other Aveeno products, but this was a miss for me. First of all, it does have a nice pleasant scent, but it has a strange thin consistency that made me feel like I needed to use more than I would use of my normal brand. It isn't super foamy which is another thing I didn't care for. The real deal breaker for me though, is that it didn't do a good job cleaning my hair. My hair tends to look oily 24hrs after it's washed, with this product I didn't make it until the end of the day. I need more than a 10hr life from my shampoo. On the flip side, my husband liked this shampoo and with his sensitive skin it's probably perfect for him. So maybe it works for people that don't battle oily hair like I have to, but I won't be purchasing this again.
Theresa P.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE this shampoo. i initially bought this item based off previous experiences with Aveeno products, which have always been comforting and moisturizing. This product didn't fail to meet, if not, exceed those expectations.

Rich yet creamy, this made my hair feel the best it has in years. It did just what it said on the bottle, nourish and moisturize. This product makes my hair feel luscious, thick, and healthy, while providing shine and softness. In addition, it smells amazing ! Honestly one of my favorite oroducts ever.
Courtney K.
Stratham, NH
Absolutely ADORE this shampoo. I have really thin hair that gets super oily - with most other shampoos I HAVE to wash my hair daily. With this beauty? I can go two days (sometimes more if I am not working out for some reason) without having to wash it. My hair feels so much better now that I've switched to this brand - you won't see me switching back any time soon!
Julie F.
I really wanted to love this shampoo, I love most pther aveeno products that I use. But it just wasn't the case with this shampoo, maybe it just wasn't right for my hair. It cleaned well, but didn't make my hair feel soft after using it. My hair felt a little stripped, which usually never happens to me cuz I wash my hair once maybe twice a week if it's gross.
china g.
indianapolis
Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair?
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo