Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Courtney K.Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Irma R.Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Kayla R.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and smoothes dry or damaged hair With nourishing wheat complex and oat protein Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse - it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein, is designed to feed your hair - replenishing moisture as it targets the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods see more...

• Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair? 3 Answers
  • Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo
  • "You do have to rinse really really good to get all the conditioner out but it doesn't take any time at all." in 1 review
  • "I feel my hair is very soft and it cleans very well." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft and manageable and shiny." in 1 review
  • "Made my hair smell amazing (literally the smell stayed all day)." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair really soft and clean, much softer than other shampoos, but i find it a bit pricey for a drug store shampoo" in 1 review
Theresa P.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE this shampoo. i initially bought this item based off previous experiences with Aveeno products, which have always been comforting and moisturizing. This product didn't fail to meet, if not, exceed those expectations.

Rich yet creamy, this made my hair feel the best it has in years. It did just what it said on the bottle, nourish and moisturize. This product makes my hair feel luscious, thick, and healthy, while providing shine and softness. In addition, it smells amazing ! Honestly one of my favorite oroducts ever.
Courtney K.
Stratham, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely ADORE this shampoo. I have really thin hair that gets super oily - with most other shampoos I HAVE to wash my hair daily. With this beauty? I can go two days (sometimes more if I am not working out for some reason) without having to wash it. My hair feels so much better now that I've switched to this brand - you won't see me switching back any time soon!
Julie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this shampoo, I love most pther aveeno products that I use. But it just wasn't the case with this shampoo, maybe it just wasn't right for my hair. It cleaned well, but didn't make my hair feel soft after using it. My hair felt a little stripped, which usually never happens to me cuz I wash my hair once maybe twice a week if it's gross.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo, but I can't seem to find it anywhere these days. It smells nice and it doesn't irritate my scalp. It's great especially considering the price. Aveeno probably makes my favorite drugstore shampoo, but I wish it were more widely available.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had to switch to all natural no dye no soap products for my pregnancy. This is the shampoo that I went with. It leave your hair feeling clean and moist. Only thing it doesn't have is a smell. But other then that I really like this brand and this product.
Brittany  C.
Port huron, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased this a few times because I'm so in love with it. I truly had the most damaged hair and after using this and the matching conditioner my hair is so much healthier. It's soft, and shiny!
Lindsey P.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some of my favorite shampoo! It is super affordable and it makes your hair feel amazing and smell great. It really moisturizes your hair from root to tip. I will be repurchasing it for sure.
Irma R.
Fresno, CA
I have crazy dry scalp so far this is the only shampoo I have been able to use continuously without having flakes.
Abby N.
Ventura
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. I has a nice scent that is long lasting but not over powering. It lathers great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I color, blow dry and flat iron my hair and I feel it helps keep it soft and nourished. It’s a good value and will continue to use.
Camila S.
West Newton, MA
Good shampoo, good price and it have a really good long lasting, the scent it's not the best but it's ok, this product make a really good lather, and I would for sure buy again but maybe just change the flavor, because it's a goood alternative for the price. The brand have really good products.
china g.
indianapolis
Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair?
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo