BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and smoothes dry or damaged hair With nourishing wheat complex and oat protein Nourish +   Moisturize Conditioner does much more than nourish and condition - it quenches the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life.  Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, proving the three key elements that give hair life - strength, softness, and shine.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein, is designed to feed your hair - replenishing moisture as it targets the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula harnesses the power of nature combined wi see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner
  • "Using this with the shampoo it makes my hair super soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "You only need to use a small amount as well." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely love this conditioner, leaves your hair silky and smooth!" in 1 review
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
This conditioner works wonders on my hair when it is feeling really dry or damaged. I don't use it too often but when I have it I use it all up because it's that helpful to my hair. It's lightweight and leaves my hair feel refreshed and smooth. I am very satisfied with this product and I enjoy using it.
Abby N.
Ventura
I really like this conditioner and feel it helps keep my hair protected. It has a nice scent that is not overwhelming. I color my hair and it helps it from not getting dry and over damaged. I will continue to purchase.
Alyandra S.
I love this product. My cousin uses this on her hair as well. We both take it to the pool so after our hair stays nice and soft and doesn't get damaged by the chlorine. This was one of the best leave in conditioners I have ever tried. I am satisfied with this product.
Morgan L.
My hair has never been as soft as when I use this conditioner with the corresponding shampoo! It has a great scent that's not overpowering, it fairly inexpensive and lasts a while because you don't need very much for it to work (and I have long, extremely thick hair.) Recommend for sure!
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
I have Asian hair so my hair naturally gets oily after a day. This product works TOO well.. that i feel like it makes my hair oilier faster and feels heavy. I can see this being a great product for dry hair but for normal people, its just wayyyy tooo much
Renee G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Smooth hair after condition and smells great. It doesn't leave excess oils just enough to make your hair shine. Both my other and I use it for our hair. We get it at Target but it's sold almost everywhere hair products are sold.
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
This is the perfect conditioner. Most conditioners that you find at drugstores or your local market are actually bad for your hair and makes the ends of your hair become tangled and broken. This is one of the very few conditioners that is easy to find but is good for your hair.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
Using this with the shampoo it makes my hair super soft and shiny. I use this only on my ends and leave it for about 2-3 minutes. After rising it with cold water the scent still lingers my hair is super soft! Recommend completely!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I was really sad that this product didn't work for me because Aveeno is a decent brand, in my opinion. It made my hair feel dry and straw like after one wash and I ended up having to throw it out.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the conditioner It was amazing!!! I really like this stuff!!! I need to try another product from this line!!! it left my hair feeling amazing and smells great.