BY GENERIC

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Dandruff Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Controls the symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis Restores health of hair and scalp Nourishes dry or damaged hair Gentle on color treated hair Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years see more...

Kristine H.
loved the scent of this. super great for people who have really sensitive skin like me. it was moisturizing without being too greasy and didn't leave a nasty residue or anything. the only problem i ran into was i didn't love that it dulled my hair a bit. otherwise, worked great.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I LOVE all the Aveeno brand products This smells great, works wonders, & leaves you feeling rejuvenated.
Amanda L.
I get really bad dry scalp and this seems to be the only stuff that actually helps! I love the smell & it works wonders! Great product
Jasmine P.
I've had dandruff in the past and I recall using Pert Plus before switching over to this product. I LOVED it. I'll definitely use it again in the future when the opportunity arises.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had dandruff last winter and this took care of it immediately. I tried head and shoulders but I did not like the smell. Aveeno has a pleasant smell and kept my hair healthy and shining while taking card of my dead skin. If the problem ever arises again I will get this.
Marta G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo on a whim because I'm always changing which shampoo I use but I'm not disappointed! I love the smell & the feel my hair has after I use it.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
Great hair wash. Works perfectly, smells great, and is of a great quality. Would recommend!
Mackenzie K.
Westland , MI
I like this product a lot. I love the way that it made my hair feel and smelled really nice.
Abigail R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and really works great for my hair! I also paired it with the shampoo and I love it! My hair is shiny and smooth and dander free!
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Works great on my hair has a great fresh smell. Can be used as a body wash We do. Great product
Meryem O.
I suffer from hair loss .. Is this product can address this problem especially that my hair is weak and weak ??
david c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
where to buy it
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
Is this product all natural? Does it dry out hair?
Ashley T.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the winter my scalp gets really dry but my hair gets really oily. I'm looking for a good shampoo to help with that and have liked aveeno though haven't tried this formula. Does this work well? Is it going to make my hair even more oily? Any different suggestions?