BY AVEENO #33 in Leave-In Conditioner

Deeply replenishes dry, damaged hair With nourishing wheat complex Aveeno® Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment does much more than nourish and condition - it quenches the thirstiest hair with a fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers, recharging it with healthy new life.  Hair is instantly revitalized and scientific studies show that just three uses helps repair dry damaged hair.* This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex, is designed to feed your hair - replenishing moisture as it zeroes in on the weakest part of hair - fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most. Developed with at team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our Active Naturals® formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods, and is shown to give you the beau see more...

• I'm looking for a new leave in conditioner for the summer. I have...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair softer?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product for hard well water damage?1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment
  • "Then I spray about 3 sprays through my hair and comb it through with a wide toothed wet hair comb." in 2 reviews
  • "This keeps my curly hair tame and moisturized during the cold dry winter season." in 1 review
  • "I've had mine about a year, a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "Use this almost daily and it leaves my hair super soft and easily manageable." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and feels good, but it is not a lifesaving product." in 1 review
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
This is the first dandruff shampoo and conditioner I have been able to use that 1) Worked for my very sensitive scalp AND 2) Made my hair feel and look great. My scalp is extremely sensitive to most hair products. Most products cause my scalp to itch to point I get little red bumps that bleed or dry my scalp to point it creates dandruff. I have used many products (very high end salon products, health food store products and retail shelf products) and have thrown many away as well. This is the very first one that I like everything about. Now that I have found something that works, I am afraid they will either change the formula or stop making it.
Michelle W.
This has been my go to leave in conditioner lately. I'm a product junkie so if something really doesn't work I'll look for something else and toss the item I have or let a friend try it out. There's no point in putting things in my hair that I know just aren't going to work. With that said I've almost used the whole bottle of this. It gives a light condition that helps tame my frizz on my medium weight naturally curly hair but yet doesn't leave it greasy and gross. I hate when conditioners do that. I like to be able to run my hand through soft silky hair and this helps give me that.
Varah T.
Since exploring different types of leave in conditioners, this is the 1st I've come across that's an actual spray. Though I hate the pump actionitself, the product is actually very good at keeping my hair quenched and manageable all day long. It does however leave your hair feeling like you've taken a dip in the pool of you use too much, but there's no discernable scent which I'd great

I recommend if you need spring quick and on the go, but it does have a loose cap, so I wouldn't put it in your purse
Miranda B.
My mother gave me a bottle of this after I colored my hair and had trouble getting hydration into it because of the bleach. Spritzing this into my hair in the morning when it's dry really makes my hair look revived and more healthy. My only complaint about this is that it can make my hair feel a little sticky (I think that might be due to the wheat complex) but the mist is really fine and it's a great product for being at the drugstore. Will definitely repurchase!
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Love this product I love it . I have used it for like the past 2 years . Hasn't really helped it like fix it . Just makes my hair feel like it isn't damaged. It only helps my hair when it's on though I don't think is helping much besides masking it when is one. But I still love it . Hasn't made it worse by any means but not a big difference when it's not on . But still love the way is smells and everything . (:
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
I have tried a couple leave in conditioners and I can't say this is my favorite but it works when my store is out of what I prefer. My issues works is for one the container I prefer the Moroccan oil one where I scoop out what I need and put lid back on. This one isn't as easy. Also my hair doesn't feel as revived after using this product as the Moroccan conditioner.
Dee M.
This leaving here is very good Aveeno did a great job developing this product it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny and smooth. It has a great sense is not too hard or not too light is just right. I love the way my hair feels after I put this leave-in treatment in. I definitely recommend this product I purchased mine from my local Target for a good price.
Heaven P.
Springfield, IL
This stuff is a life saver! This product is what made me fall in love with Aveeno. I have very thin hair so I'm always sceptical of leave in conditioner, but this is my #1! It is natural which I love and leaves my hair PERFECT! My hair is smooth and no tangles. The part I love the most is my thin hair is not oily or greasey with this product.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I have long fine hair which I also color. This is the only product that keeps my hair hydrated, soft and static-free. It is an amazing product that continues to give me the hair I love! I'm always receiving compliments on how soft and shiny my hair is--completely a result of Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leave In Treatment and nothing else!!!
Justine K.
I love this product for keeping my hair nice and hydrated during the summer! It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It comes in very sleek packaging and fits in my makeup bag perfectly for on the go! To top it off it smells AMAZING! I love this more than my Argan Oil which leaves my hair feeling greasy. Definitely a must have!
Kristin S.
Tonawanda, NY
How well does this product work with females who have fine damaged hair?
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I wonder if this works? Suggestions?
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
I'm looking for a new leave in conditioner for the summer. I have fine hair will this make it look greasy?
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
Does this weight hair down?
Casey J.
Camden, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work as well as the Other products?