Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Sierra B.Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Danielle M.

BY AVEENO

New. Lotion Sunscreen. For Sensitive Skin - Hypoallergenic. With Soothing Oat. Oil Free. Fragrance Free. Sweat + Water Resistant. Dermatologist Recommended Aveeno® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients.  It forms a a protective barrier on the top of skin that scatters both UVA and UVB rays.  Developed in partnership with leading dermatologists, this extra gentle formula with s. see more...

• Does this dry out the skin? Or is it more hydrating?3 Answers
  • Does this protect very pale skin? I need something strong.2 Answers
  • Does this feel greasy in your skin?5 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection SPF 50 Lotion
  • "This sunscreen in great for sensitive skin but I do not recommend it if you are going to be a long period of time in the sun. " in 8 reviews
Jock G.
My skin is oily, and I have been told it is acne prone, even though I actually rarely break out. I sometimes feel that this sunscreen actually makes my skin look LESS oily (I'm not sure how that could be), and it definitely doesn't cause me to breakout. You have to rub it in pretty well for your face to not look kind of pale, but that's a small price to pay for ensuring adequate sun protection for your face when you live in Florida!

I bought this as part of a new "anti-aging" skin regimen I've recently started, and since starting this regimen, I have in fact noticed that the tiny forehead and neck lines I was starting to see in the morning don't seem to stick around for very long or don't appear at all. I should add that I am fairly young (around 30) and am mostly interested in preventing these temporary wrinkles from becoming more permanent establishments. I'm not sure how this works for someone with already established wrinkles.

I have been using this product in conjunction with a silk pillow for sleeping, a few drops of almond oil at night, a coconut oil washing once a day, an Aztec mud mask with apple cider vinegar once a week, a daily apricot scrub, a daily slathering on of an all-natural retinal product, and a frequently used rose water toner. Whew, I feel like that is a lot, especially considering I was just washing with water a month or so ago!

If you are interested in knowing any of the specific brands, please let me know! Otherwise, happy shopping! I hope you find what you are looking for.
Lisa P.
Washington , DC
I switched from a spray on sunscreen to this Aveeno Active Naturals sunscreen this summer. I've been very satisfied. The sunscreen rubs on like a lotion and is less oily/greasy than traditional cream sunscreens. It covers well and wears well for a few hours. I've found that using a lotion allows me to better ensure that I have applied sunscreen everywhere I need to. With sprays, I may miss an area and my skin is left feeling oily until the product sets in, which makes it hard to apply sunscreen before leaving the house. I have yet to receive a sunburn while using this product, which is great considering I have very fair skin.
Swaja K.
I have sensitive skin, so I needed something that was natural, and something that didn't have too many chemically enhanced ingredients. I've always trusted Aveeno as a brand, so I thought to try this on our last trip to the beach. It worked like a charm! It was silky, glided right on, and didn't have too strong of a fragrance. The only downside of this for me was that I had to re-apply it quite a bit, just because of the amount of time I was outside for. For SPF 50, I would assume that it would stay on for longer. Oh well, at least it doesn't irritate my skin! Definitely recommend it for the next time you go to the beach.
Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50. This product is oil free and non-comedogenic with nourishing oat. It's sweat and water resistant. I started using the Aveeno brand years ago to treat my eczema. It's the only lotion that works for me. So, when I saw this Aveeno lotion that was also 50 spf it was a no-brainer. I wear sunscreen every day, no matter what. This product is great because is goes on smooth. Most high spf products are thick and applying it is like spreading glue. Not so with this lotion. It's moisturizing and easy to apply. I love it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a few samples of this in a past Walmart Beauty subscription box, and I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went on and how quickly it sunk in, leaving no greasy film or white cast. Aveeno is a solid brand, and while I would probably choose a zinc-based sunscreen for sport/water activities, this is a great everyday SPF lotion that plays well under makeup and offers decent UVA/UVB protection.
Jennifer H.
Searcy, AR
Works wonderfully. I use this product on a daily bases. Easy to find in the sunscreen isle at stores like Walmart. I'm a first time user and it seems to work well under makeup and doesn't seem to cause the make up to move once placed over it. I would recommend this product for those who want to wear sunscreen under their make up and those that just want to wear sunblock on their face!
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Has been my go to sunscreen/ lotion for the past year. I used to use only sunscreen but most of them leave a very thick and sticky feeling on the skin. Some of them even make my skin itchy. This one however not only it does not leave a thick feeling, but also doesn't have a strong smell and at the same time leaves my skin well moisturized. I just wish it comes in a bigger size.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love this Aveeno lotion. It goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin feel sticky or cake-y- great for your face/sensitive skin. It does a great job of protecting your skin from the sun. It is a little more expensive, but I feel like the quality of the product is worth the price. Don't forget to reapply !
Veronica R.
Sarasota, FL
The best for my face! Light and very moisturizing-- doesn't feel heavy and I love the 50 spf. Works great under make up and layers well. I usually still moisturise again before applying primer and then foundation. I have normal to combination skin, so can only speak for that, but I'm very pleased.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
This is the best sunscreen I've used over the past few years. I always have a problem with sensitive skin and sunscreens causing breakouts, but this never does. It also doesn't have that typical "sunscreen scent" which is so refreshing. It actually smells like it could be a normal lotion!
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
Did this product give you any issues if you have sensitive skin?
Karina P.
Does this have a scent ? How well is this lotion on oily skin?
Jenny K.
I'm allergic to the sun , will this be strong enough ?
Debbie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I would like to know how well this works under makeup
Audrey O.
Does this feel greasy in your skin?