BY AVEENO

Aveeno Active Naturals Men's Shave Gel: Helps prevent razor bumps, nicks and cuts Formulated to reduce shaving discomfort Fragrance free

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA
Started using this a year ago when my husband was diagnosed with psoriasis. He battled really dry skin before switching to Aveeno Active Naturals. His psoriasis was starting to get really bad. After switching to the fragrance free Aveeno his skin started to heal. I know that this product does not make any claims to heal psoriasis but it definitely has helped his skin in our particular case. He is not on any meds or creams and has not had any skin issues since last year. My skin has also been so soft and moisturized. With all of the chemicals in everything that we are using, it helps to go fragrance free for a body wash. If this review has helped you in any way please let me know. Thanks!
Mindy H.
Phoenix
I like men's products because I like the scent. But this brand has great skin products. I feel the softness lasts a lot longer than other brands but you might have to hide from your boyfriend!
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a nice manly scent that doesn't linger all day. Great value for the quality and a little goes a long way. It's definitely more on that manly scent side and I use it every day. I don't think I would recommend it for women which is why I will not be buying again
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
My husband loves this product. He has very sensitive skin and easily breaks out with certain products. He works in a professional office so he has to have a cleanly shaven face. This product allows him to easily shave without any razor burns or bumps.
Karen P.
Los Angeles
My husband is not a hairy man. But he usually likes staying clean cut and occasionally, stubble free. He's not too picky with his shaving gel's. He pretty much uses anything. So while I was out at the store I seen this, And with Aveeno being one of my favorite brands I bought it so he could try it out. He said that he likes it a little bit better than his other ones however it's not his regular. All in all he said he would recommend.
Leandra F.
Boulder, CO
This is a great shaving cream. Perfect for the face if you are a man a perfect for your legs too. Smells fresh and can easily be found at target. Also, the price is great for such a high quality product. Definitely would recommend to anyone who shaves.
Neila M.
Lawrence, MA
I tend to lean on men's shaving creams as I feel they are more sensitive to bumps, especially since they shave their facial hair. This shaving cream leaves me smooth and silky.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Not the best product but not the worst. It does its job helps with shaving but that's about it. I have discovered there are many more products out there that will do a much better job then this product
ana maria h.
MIAMI

their creams are incredible indeed leave a super soft skin and keeps it hydrated and skin care much
if I have used it and have no regrets because they are incredible