Aveeno Active Naturals Men's Face Wash uploaded by habiba b.Aveeno Active Naturals Men's Face Wash uploaded by Lauren A.Aveeno Active Naturals Men's Face Wash uploaded by Brittany H.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Men's™ Face Wash.
New.
Cleanses and exfoliates helps provide a smooth, comfortable shave.
Fragrance free.
Active Naturals®.
Soothing oat. see more...

• How good is this looking for something for my husband that want d...4 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My husband just bought this at Ross. Yes, Ross dress for less. It was $3.99. He saw that it was aveeno brand and had nice sleek brown packaging so he picked it up not thinking much. He literally JUST came out of the bathroom freaking out telling me that I had to review this on Influenster. He says "it's easily the best face wash I've ever used". He said also he can scrub hard without it irritating his face or becoming red, it actually cleared up some redness and blemishes in one wash. Visibly his pores look smaller and his face is smoothr. I cannot wait to steal it and try it for myself. I just googled this and it goes for $12 or more online! Hopefully we can find it again at Ross or another store, my husband is obsessed.
Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
I have no idea what it is, but the Aveeno Face Wash works much better than other face scrubs I have used. It is not as gritty as the others, but there are scrubbing bits in the product, but ever so fine. I don't think it is the scrubbing bits that make this better than the rest, but the overall ingredients and mixture of ingredients that make this face wash work.

It is not even a dollar more than the other men's scrubs out there and well worth the few extra pennies. I have an average beard and shaving after using this product has never been so close. I think after you use it just once, you will not go back to your previous face scrubs.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
I was looking for something to help get rid of acne that didn't smell noxious or leave my skin feeling slimy. I hit the jackpot with this product. After only two days, I noticed my pimples getting less noticeable. After a week, they are pretty much gone.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
My fiance uses this face wash daily. He has been using it for about 3 months and since he started his skin has been a lot clearer. It is gentle but cleans thoroughly. This product definitely met my expectations. I will continue to buy this product.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
My husband bought this and never used it. I found it and fell in love! It smells wonderful but like a man product. It leaves my face feeling super clean and does not dry out my skin. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Bought this for my boys. It smells pretty good but, they are not accustomed to a face routine so it sat, unless I reminded them to wash their faces ( teenagers ). They did like it when they used it, and it didn't dry out their skin.
Pao C.
Pao C.
La Puente, CA
I know this is a men's face wash but it works wonders when removing my makeup. It actually removes everything In once wash. This is a very gentle product nice packaging also. I will totally recommend this to others.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This is one of my husband's go-to face cleansers. The smell is pleasant and it does a great job. It can be a bit more moisturizing though. We definitely will continue to buy it, especially for the great price.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Literally the best facial moisturizer you will ever try. It leaves skin smooth without that greasy feeling. The smell is light and refreshing unlike others I have tried. Lasts all day too!
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
I purchased Aveeno Naturals men face wash for my partner and he loves it. Aveeno Men's face wash left his skin feeling soft and smooth. Now, it has that clean, clear and glossy skin tone.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
How good is this looking for something for my husband that want dry his face out bad ??