BY AVEENO

Aveeno Active Naturals Men's Face Wash gently cleanses and exfoliates with invigorating beads. A single application can soften men's facial hair and leave skin clean and smooth to help prevent nicks and cuts when shaving. This Aveeno face wash can improve shaving comfort and offer a smoother experience. It is specially formulated with Active Naturals oatmeal, and it moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin for a more comfortable post-shave feel. This fragrance-free product is sensitive enough for regular use. One container comes with 5.1 oz of liquid.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid Polysorbate 60, Polyethylene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Iron Oxides, Menthyl Lactate, Benzaldehyde

• How good is this looking for something for my husband tha...4 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Men's Face Wash
  • "My husband swears by this..I tried getting him a different brand and he wouldn't have it. This leaves his face super smooth and he said it helps with his razor burn as well. He has super sensitive skin so this was a major plus" in 11 reviews
Scarlett_Tarver⚓️ T.
Powell
My husband uses this for his face and that’s saying something. He won’t use ANYTHING! I purchased this at Target and will be purchasing for him again soon. Helped his acne so much! He’s super picky and not even medication would help.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I thought it was the woman Face wash it broke me out because it was for men in my skin had a bad reaction to it I like the lotion I tried the sample of it and I will be getting the big bottleAveeno® Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion
Nathan L.
Greensburg, PA
The pricing on Male Specific products tend to be higher. I usually would sneak the girlfriend's scrubs and what not, but of course that never goes over well as guys usually don't know how to use them properly and use too much product.

This was nice, price friendly, sensitive enough to us after shaving, and you could actually see the pores begin to clear up/shrink after using on a regular schedule.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My husband just bought this at Ross. Yes, Ross dress for less. It was $3.99. He saw that it was aveeno brand and had nice sleek brown packaging so he picked it up not thinking much. He literally JUST came out of the bathroom freaking out telling me that I had to review this on Influenster. He says "it's easily the best face wash I've ever used". He said also he can scrub hard without it irritating his face or becoming red, it actually cleared up some redness and blemishes in one wash. Visibly his pores look smaller and his face is smoothr. I cannot wait to steal it and try it for myself. I just googled this and it goes for $12 or more online! Hopefully we can find it again at Ross or another store, my husband is obsessed.
Kaitland K.
Wallington, NJ
I originally bought this for my brother, but began using it once I ran out of my usual Aveeno "Perfectly Radiant" face wash, and I like it much better. It's very gentle, and effective, as it leaves my skin refreshed and feeling completely clean. I would definitely buy this again!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is such nice face wash!! It doesn't dry my face out at all and it leaves my face feeling very soft after I use it. This is my second time purchasing this and I will continue to buy it when it runs out.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I have no idea what it is, but the Aveeno Face Wash works much better than other face scrubs I have used. It is not as gritty as the others, but there are scrubbing bits in the product, but ever so fine. I don't think it is the scrubbing bits that make this better than the rest, but the overall ingredients and mixture of ingredients that make this face wash work.

It is not even a dollar more than the other men's scrubs out there and well worth the few extra pennies. I have an average beard and shaving after using this product has never been so close. I think after you use it just once, you will not go back to your previous face scrubs.
angela e.
Gary, IN
My husband loves this stuff i buy this for him up to three times a month i started buying this for him last christmas now he cant go one day with out it an bonus it smells great i actually got this for him as a stocking stuffer an when he used it he told me to always buy it for him i really thought he meant just buy it at xmas time but no he uses it everyday an absolutely loves it his face feels so smooth he never has any acne blackheads nothing he has the most perfect skin yes i am a lil jealous lol
Tiffany F.
Florence, KY
My husband was a first time buyer on the product. Now uses this product and swears by it. He likes the way his face feels after using. It met his expectations and he will be buying again. It takes a lot to please him and this product was able to.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
I gave this product to my dad when i brought him this face wash for him birthday and he loves it. At first he didn't like it but know he us it all the time and he loves it. He said is just makes you face moisturized. When he said that i thought i should get more for him and i think that all men's should really try this product.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How good is this looking for something for my husband that want dry his face out bad ??