Aveeno® Active Naturals® Living Color Preserving Shine Glaze

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Living Color Color Preserving Shine Glaze is designed to help keep and revive the lustrous shine your hair has after it is first colored. Featuring the power of Active Naturals color-fortifying lupine botanicals, this creamy rinse-out formula is scientifically shown to smooth the cuticle to enhance shine, while weightlessly polishing, protecting and providing a glossy sheen for fresh-from-the-salon color brilliance.

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Living Color Preserving Shine Glaze
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
To live your hair and offers many benefits to repairs in aa few days. For different advantages to can use it.
Sasha B.
Ba15nf
Try nice on my hair and I love this brand so much I use this product for my skin as well so I thought I would try the hair care and it was just as good.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Aveeno active natural is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Si megusta este acondicionador pero me lo gaste ase poco pero me facino mucho la verdad vi resultados con esta
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
Lovely and fresh smelling although I found it didn't give my blonde hair as much shine as other products
Natalia M.
Muy buen producto me gusta mucho muy buena calidad suelo comprar de esa marca por que es un buen producto