Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Color Preserving Shampoo for Medium-Thick Hair

BY AVEENO

Active Naturals. Lupine Botanicals Gentle Anti-Fade System for Long-Lasting Color Brilliance Keep your color truer longer-naturally. With just one wash instantly reveal your vibrant shine with this rich-lathering shampoo. Our exclusive Active Naturals® anti-fade system features color-fortifying lupine botanical, scientifically shown to seal the cuticle, helping to lock in color for long-lasting, healthy brilliance. Scientifically shown to protect your hair to help extend the life of your color*. Perfectly balanced cleanser to carefully lift away impurities and brilliantly enhance your. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gusto este producto ya que cumple con las expectativas, es una buena opción si lo comparamos con la competencia, lo recomiendo para las personas que les gusta cuidar el cabello.

Lo compraré las veces que sean necesarias.
Lindsey S.
Totally disappointed in this product. I really like Aveeno products so I figured this would be a no brainer. This left an awful film on my hair that was so nasty feeling. I had washed and styled it with this product and it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in days. Really sad with how this turned out.
Amy S.
Carlsbad, CA
Great product for dry or damaged BLONDES! Hair felt shinier and less brassy after one use. Reasonable price, but you have to use more product to build up in the hair. Would definitive try again!
Allyssa B.
Aveeno always does a great job with creating products for people with allergies or sensitive skin. This product does not irritate my scalp and leaves my hair shiny and healthy.
Kristine I.
I really like this line of products. The color shampoo and conditioner is nice and does not fade your color. And the price is reasonable.
Jerese C.
Huntsville, AL
This worked very well. To my suprise you didn't need a handful of the product for it to wprk well. This made my hair solan quality.
D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
Love love love! It is my favorite of all favorites. Best for neutral scalp. Both dry or oily. It's amazing compared to others.
Sammi Jo H.
Olympia
This is the best hair care product you can find. It takes care of damaged hair like no other. I highly recommend this product
Katie D.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this just the other day and I absolutely LOVE it! My hair is smooth and smells wonderful! Definitely recommend it!