Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Color Preserving Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair

BY AVEENO

Active Naturals. Lupine Botanicals Gentle Anti-Fade System for Long-Lasting Color Brilliance Keep your color truer longer-naturally. With just one wash instantly reveal your vibrant shine with this rich-lathering shampoo. Our exclusive Active Naturals® anti-fade system features color-fortifying lupine botanical, scientifically shown to seal the cuticle, helping to lock in color for long-lasting, healthy brilliance. Scientifically shown to protect your hair to help extend the life of your color*. Infuses fade resistant moisture and reduces breakage for soft, manageable hair. Developed. see more...

• "it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Haven't used this product yet but I use their lotions and body washes." in 1 review
  • "This is a good product but you need to really do what is says." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is literally saved my hair. When I had bleached my hair, my hair was so dry and brittle, it was really hard to tame. My friend recommended this product and I fell in love. It really does an amazing job at conditioning your hair. It was like I never bleached it~ So soft~ I like to leave my conditioners on for at least 2-3 minutes in the shower.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
This stuff works wonders! I love it! All the Aveno naturals are awesome! & they do exactly what they say they do! My favorite would have to be the nourish & moister
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use the aveno sulfate free shampoo. and it is the best shampoo out there. it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair.
Kaylee W.
My mom uses this and she loves i! It doesn't seem to dry her hair out and frizz it out either. This brand gets expensive at times but its worth it
Audrey V.
Bethlehem, GA
The entire Aveeno line is too die for ! Immediately after using the shampoo and conditioner you can tell a difference in the softness , shine , and bounce.
Kerri P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoyed using this conditioner. Has great smell and leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. Helps keep color from fading faster then normal shampoos.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
I color my hair red And I found that this brand of conditioner really helped the color stay
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the aveeno brand. Haven't used this product yet but I use their lotions and body washes. Great brand.
Norma E.
Barstow
This is a good product but you need to really do what is says. It works better for thinner hair
Shirley T.
Preserves color pretty good. Good price. Good for thick hair. Smells great too.