Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Color Preserving Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair

BY AVEENO

Active Naturals. Lupine Botanicals Gentle Anti-Fade System for Long-Lasting Color Brilliance Keep your color truer longer-naturally. With just one wash instantly reveal your vibrant shine with this rich-lathering shampoo. Our exclusive Active Naturals® anti-fade system features color-fortifying lupine botanical, scientifically shown to seal the cuticle, helping to lock in color for long-lasting, healthy brilliance. Scientifically shown to protect your hair to help extend the life of your color*. Infuses fade resistant moisture and reduces breakage for soft, manageable hair. Developed. see more...

• "This is a good product but you need to really do what is says." in 1 review
  • "Haven't used this product yet but I use their lotions and body washes." in 1 review
  • "it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair." in 1 review
Stephanie F.
I love love love these products! They always work really well and smell amazing! They can be a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for and it’s not more expensive than all of the other “good” shampoo and conditioner.
Lisa J.
This didnt do much for me at all. I purchased and returned the following week. There was nothing about this product that I felt was worth the money. Other great brands that truly moisturize hair.
Kelsey W.
This is fine, but not my favorite in the comparable price range. I feel like it leaves me a little oily and I really have to focus on rinsing it all out. I don’t plan to buy it again. It just didn’t work for me.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is literally saved my hair. When I had bleached my hair, my hair was so dry and brittle, it was really hard to tame. My friend recommended this product and I fell in love. It really does an amazing job at conditioning your hair. It was like I never bleached it~ So soft~ I like to leave my conditioners on for at least 2-3 minutes in the shower.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This stuff works wonders! I love it! All the Aveno naturals are awesome! & they do exactly what they say they do! My favorite would have to be the nourish & moister
Audrey V.
Bethlehem, GA
The entire Aveeno line is too die for ! Immediately after using the shampoo and conditioner you can tell a difference in the softness , shine , and bounce.
Kerri P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoyed using this conditioner. Has great smell and leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. Helps keep color from fading faster then normal shampoos.
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use the aveno sulfate free shampoo. and it is the best shampoo out there. it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair.
Kaylee W.
My mom uses this and she loves i! It doesn't seem to dry her hair out and frizz it out either. This brand gets expensive at times but its worth it
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have used Aveeno shampoo and conditioner for years. The products smell amazing and are not as harsh on the hair as other products.