Aveeno® Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream

AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream provides serious hydration and serious comfort for extra-dry skin. The nourishing, dermatologist-recommended formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex to help restore and maintain your skin’s moisture, relieving itchiness and preventing recurring dryness. AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic. AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream comes in a 306-millilitre jar.

Is it moisturizing enough to heal dry winter feet?
Start your review of Aveeno® Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've tried other creams, lotions, and products for my very dry skin and aveeno is one of the items that actually worked and cooperated with my skin! Will buy again :-)” in 86 reviews
“This is a great moisturizer. I have a hard time finding something that works well with my skin. I have sensitive skin and some lotions break me out, well not this one! I'm so happy that I found something that works great and definitely feels great. It's rare that I can find both. I'm definitely going to stick with Aveeno.” in 38 reviews
“...across this.. it really helps with dry cracked or chapped hands.. its super hydrating and not so greasy.” in 17 reviews
La Mesa, CA
I don't use it as much but when I do is at night before going to bed that way for whenever I wake up and specially if I have an event to go to they feel nice and soft I bought it at target.
New castle , DE
Love it!! I used it the most when i was pregnant and my skin was so dry. I recommend Aveeno intense relief repair cream it will change your skin fron dry to a soft and hydrating skin.
I have very dry elbows and feet, the Aveeno active natural intense relief repair cream takes away and keeps away the very dry from those special areas for me. I would not do without it
Elsa, TX
Aveeno repair creams is wonderful product , this dream really hydrates your skin . It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth . This product really helped my dryed up skin.
GAGES LAKE, IL
This is a very hydrating cream. It does take a bit of time to get absorbed but for my winter skin it really did a great job. I wish it came in a tube instead of a jar though.
Osceola, IA
Works well in the winter when my skin gets dry from the dryness makes your skin very smooth, soft, and moist. And i don't ussualy use lotion but this product works really.
Clinton, IA
My skin gets very dry from my place a work, especially my hands. I can always count on Aveeno to moisturize them without leaving greasy hands. And it's very light too!
Krum, TX
I loved this stuff! It was the best repair lotion I've used by far! Helped my skin repair after a bad sunburn and I think it feels better now than it did before!
Columbus, Ohio
I love this lotion. I have really bad exema and this keeps my skin healed and soft. It works instantly and keeps my skin from drying out. Its not oily or greasy.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have very sensitive skin and have broken out in rashes and dry itchy skin from several products until I tried Aveeno tinted mosturizer. I will never buy anything else!