Aveeno® Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream uploaded by TANYA L.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream provides serious hydration and serious comfort for extra-dry skin. The nourishing, dermatologist-recommended formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex to help restore and maintain your skin’s moisture, relieving itchiness and preventing recurring dryness. AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic. AVEENO® Intense Relief Moisture Repair Cream comes in a 306-millilitre jar.

• Is it moisturizing enough to heal dry winter feet?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream
  • "I've tried other creams, lotions, and products for my very dry skin and aveeno is one of the items that actually worked and cooperated with my skin! Will buy again :-)" in 86 reviews
  • "This is a great moisturizer. I have a hard time finding something that works well with my skin. I have sensitive skin and some lotions break me out, well not this one! I'm so happy that I found something that works great and definitely feels great. It's rare that I can find both. I'm definitely going to stick with Aveeno." in 38 reviews
  • "This is by far the best relief repair cream I have found and I have tried many, and spent a lot of money looking for something that works, then I cmr across this.. it really helps with dry cracked or chapped hands.. its super hydrating and not so greasy." in 17 reviews
Ashley D.
Toledo
The best moisturizer on the market it’s is pricey but it will last and completely worth it. Available at Walgreens for $16. Unscented but has a light lotion smell. I️ would recommend this for people who want glowing healthy skin. I️ used it to keep breakdowns from occurring on my bed bound patients.
Jana D.
I live in a very dry, desert-like climate. In the winter my hands are so dry that I'm constantly reapplying hand cream after every hand wash (which is quite often, especially during cold and flu season). This was in my mothers bathroom when I was visiting on a winter day. I washed my hands and used the Aveeno intense relief repair cream. I was SHOCKED after one use! My hands instantly drank up the much needed moisture, but left no greasy feeling whatsoever. I couldn't believe how well my hands kept hydrated even after washing my hands several times. I immediately went and bought a bunch of it! The big 16 oz tub for my own bathroom, and the smaller tubes for my kitchen and my car. It has saved my terribly dry hands, and it's perfect year round. I never thought my hands would be so soft! Oh and great for feet too!!

Erin A.
I have an intense love for this cream. It has a lovely silken, almost buttery texture without being greasy at all, which is always a turn off for me. It absorbs quickly, but not so fast that it isn't doing anything for you. It works wonders for hands, feet, elbows and knees- all of my problem areas! And it will work magic for you, too- it is a new staple on my bathroom counter, especially right after I shave my legs- such a treat for my skin!!
Patricia T.
Germantown, MD
Moisture a true and good amount of moisture is what you get with this intense repair cream and it's definitely what I needed this winter. I used it every day after my shower and before I went to bed because this winter weather that we had this year had my poor skin cracking until I used this. The formula is nice and thick compared to your run of the mill aloe creams. It kept my skin moisturized and healthy this winter and prepared my skin to be beautifully smooth for the coming spring!

La humedad de una verdadera y buena cantidad de humedad es lo que se obtiene con esta intensa crema de reparación y es sin duda lo que necesitaba este invierno . Lo usé todos los días después de mi ducha y antes de ir a la cama , porque este tiempo de invierno que hemos tenido este año tenía mi pobre agrietamiento de la piel hasta que use esto. La fórmula es agradable y gruesas en comparación con su funcionamiento de la fábrica de cremas de aloe. Se mantiene la piel hidratada y saludable este invierno y prepara la piel para ser maravillosamente suave para la próxima primavera !
Judy P.
Antioch, CA
I live in an area that gets hot & windy in the summer & cold & windy in the winter. My skin would get dry, itchy and painful. On top of this, I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that would work for me was hard.
The Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream works great for me. My hands are now softer that they have been in quite a while. My legs do not itch anymore and I am able to wear tights again.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I use because of a skin condition that i have which makes my skin dry and peel a lot its helped keep my hands from damaging anymore then they are. The price is ok but more then i would like to spend and I use it every time I get out the shower. I go through at one of these jars a month. If you have skin issues like me its worth trying it to see the results for yourself
Autumn F.
Baltimore, MD
This is a thick, rich cream for, as described, INTENSE relief. I get cracked heels and this is a godsend. I slather my feet, put on a pair of socks and forget about it for a couple of hours. When I pull the socks off, my feet are noticeably softer. It's heaven in the winter when my skin gets ESPECIALLY dry, then I use it all over. Despite being so rich, it absorbs quickly and leave skin soft, not sticky or slimy.
Samantha F.
Orem, UT
Our dermatologist referred this to us when my daughter was going through a skin treatment, it quickly became one of our favorites and although she is done with her treatment we continue to use it as it works so well on all types of skin including very sensitive. I highly recommend this to anyone who deals with the skin damage from the sun, whether, or a dry atmospheres it really is nice and workable.
Kristin M.
I use quite a bit of Aveeno products; not only for myself, but for my DD and DH as well. My daughter has very sensitive skin and Aveeno is one of the few products that helps relieve any skin problems she has. I purchase this cream for my husband because he has dry face skin. He doesn't alway moisturize like I suggest, so his skin dries out a little too much, he uses the Intense Relief Repair Cream.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it moisturizing enough to heal dry winter feet?