BY AVEENO #8 in Skin Treatments

Keeping your skin’s moisture levels intact is important for management of eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough daily cream is clinically shown to help relieve the key symptoms of eczema–itchiness, the appearance of redness, dryness and irritation. In addition to Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is also specially formulated with ceramide, essential lipid naturally found within skin, and helps to prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Available in 5 oz, 7.3 oz, and 12 fl oz.

• How well does it work? I use the oat meal overnight for my baby. ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product to help their mild psoriasis? I foun...2 Answers
  • Does this product contain petroleum based ingredients? Is there m...2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this product!!" in 1 review
  • "I started using Aveeno at a very young age it was recommended by my dermatologist and I have to say it's helped my skin a great deal." in 1 review
  • "I'm a soon-to-be first time momma, but have been using this for myself for a long time now!" in 1 review
  • "this cream works wonders ...my doctor recommend it to me for my daughter when she was a new born for her eczema, and it really worked on her she's two and it still works wonders for her, this is one brand I really trust and recommend:)" in 1 review
  • "Its pretty thick and a little goes a long a way." in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I cannot imagine life without this product! My daughter used to have extremely rough and dry skin due to severe eczema and this completely changed her skin. She no longer has the dry, winter skin! Every other product we have tried has made her skin greasy and producing a filmy feeling on her skin but Aveeno has not let us down yet and Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream - 5 oz is now our go to cream for all year round skin care!
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
I have struggled with eczemasince I was in fourth and fifth grade. Then I went to a doctor and prescribed me some medication of course and also recommended need to buy Aveeno eczema therapy lotions. After I tried this with the prescription I seen a notice good results for my skin specially in my hands. after I stopped using the medication I used the Aveeno lotion and applied some every morning, once I got home from school, and the night after showering. After that I felt like I had normal looking hands. Although I did get eczema again and meds didn't work but aveeno helped to calm down the irritation
Brittney T.
Loogootee, IN
I use this with my son who suffers from slight Eczema. Although it’s not the cheapest option of you use regularly, the fact that it isn’t harsh on his skins and problem areas and that the smell is actually quite nice makes up for that. I notice that when applied at night time before he sleep, it works the best than during the day when he tends to sweat and rub it off.
emmy u.
I used to have awful eczema. I tried everything from homemade solutions to pricy creams. However, none of them cured my eczema. Except for this aveeno skin lotion. I really really recommend this because it helped me a ton!!!!!!
Stephany R.
Chula Vista, CA
This Products works wonders!!! During my freshman year of college I began developing eczema in some parts of my body. At the beginning I thought it was gonna go away but after some time it became worst. I went to the doctor to get treatment for it but nothing worked. I was so sad because my condition was getting worse everyday. For over a year i went to different  doctors and tried different treatments but nothing worked. The itchiness was getting worse as well and my skin was extremely dry. I had a couple of eczema on my arms but my legs were all covered with it. I started bleeding because I could not stop from scratching them. I started doing some research online I found out that my condition was called eczema. None of the doctors told me what it was and i was extremely mad because they were no help at all. After doing some research my aunt told me about this cream so i read some reviews and i decided to purchase it. I highly recommend this product 100%! Since the first application I felt a tingly sensation and the itchiness went away. after applying it everyday for a week my legs looked so much better. The redness disappeared and my skin started to look more moisturized and smooth. It took about 2-3 weeks to heal completely and since that day I re purchase it every time and i use it every day. Even though the eczema has not come back i like to use it daily because i have dry skin when it comes to my body so this cream keeps my skin moisturized and very smooth.
Jennifer M.
So effective on those small itchy dry patches. It is so gentle, and soothes those spots on your skin. Its low price only makes it that much more appealing. I recommend this for anyone who needs comfort for their eczema
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love all aveeno products it leaves my skin so hydrated and refreshing feeling. I absolutely recommend trying this if you have not already with thr winter months upon us.
Stephanie S.
Aveeno Active Naturals Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is a really nice cream to have.
I initially started using it on my young daughter's skin when she was about a year old as she was getting dry patches on her cheeks. This was gentle enough for her and I continued to use it regularly.
Years later I began to have trouble with some eczema on the back of my neck, and this was a really nice cream to use to help soothe the skin.
I no longer use this regularly, but I do always keep some around for my children's skin and mine.
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
For anyone who has eczema... you must try this product. I cannot count the number of different creams I have used, both prescribed and bought over the counter. This has been my life saver, the perfect cream and relief for my skin. I use it at least twice a day and rarely ever do I get a breakout or a dry patch. It does not leave my skin oily, nor is the cream too thick. You can still use foundation over this, I suggest you give it a few minutes to set into your skin before applying anything on top of it. This product will not affect the results of your foundation. It will leave your face nicely moisturized and ready for the day.
angelette C.
warren, MI
Does this really help with eczema and how long does it take to start working
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Does this product really work?
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Does this product work?
Celeste R.
Great for sensitive skin and eczema
Lorraine P.
Does this product contain petroleum based ingredients? Is there mineral oil?