Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Has any ones doctor recommended this to you? my daughters pediatrician says this is the only thing I should use for my kids mild eczema.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fayetteville, TN
2 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely! After my Dr. recommend this (along with Dove sensitive skin body wash) I never used anything else!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
2 years, 9 months ago
I actually received samples from our pediatrician and that is how we came to know about it.
Lisette T.
Lisette T.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, my doctor recommended I try it before trying a prescription and it worked!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes and it works wonderfully for my son and for myself.
Deana m.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
3 years, 4 months ago
Me dermatologist recommended this for my daughter
Alaina S.
Alaina S.
3 years, 4 months ago
My friend's Pediatrician recommended this for her baby. Within a day of using it, his dry flaky skin was gone! I immediately wanted to buy some for myself! It works!
Delina S.
Delina S.
havelock, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
My derm. doctor has recommended this too me. Since I have a "water" allergy and my legs break out and itch terribly when I shave.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
This was recommended by my daughters doctor. Its helped out tremendously.
Julianne C.
Julianne C.
Kingston
3 years, 10 months ago
My pharmacist recommended this for my eczema break out on my faceright after giving birth to my son! It is all natural, gentle enough to be used on my face and I found it in the baby section at the drugstore. It is very safe for children, and I have come to find out my son also has my sensitive skin and gets eczema on his face as well.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
My god daughter started getting flakey patches and had the baby version given to her in sample bottles from the doctor. It worked for her and is gentle on her 2 year old skin. Even me and my sister went out and bought the regular version for ourselves and it clears up my forehead and neck.