BY AVEENO #8 in Skin Treatments

Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough cream helps relieve irritated skin, intensely moisturizes and helps prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin. It s enriched with a ceramide, an essential lipid, naturally found within the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin s protective function. Clinically shown to help reduce the itching and irritation of eczema. Plus, it's dermatologist tested, and gentle enough for babies and children. . â . â see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "He has very sensitive skin and this is the only brand that he can use without getting irritated." in 1 review
  • "I don't know what's in it but I've tried it a couple times and it's always made him worse." in 1 review
Kristin P.
Review for: Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, 12 Fluid Ounce more...
My son had mild to moderate eczema as an infant. We applied Aveeno Eczema Moisturizing cream every night after bath, and as needed throughout the day (usually at diaper changes). I really felt like it helped manage his red patches. He's almost two now, and we still use it as our nightly lotion, although he's mostly outgrown the eczema. I have noticed it's a little more pricey than typical baby lotions, but pretty on par for an eczema cream.
Jean B.
I suffer from eczema and atopical dermatitis so I get itchy and painful red rashes on my eyelids/cheeks/under eyes/lips and I HAVE to add in a prescribed ointment into my routine. Luxury skincare brands often have scents in it that irritate my skin so it doesn’t help even with my ointment, and in those desperate times I substituted it with Aveeno. Aveeno almost immediately healed my rashes and dry patches (with the ointment of course).
Grace C.
Review for: Moisturizing Cream 4 oz; 113 g more...
A year or two ago I began developing dry white patches on my upper arms. A friend recommended it to me and I've been using it every since. It's the only thing that gets rid of the patches. I use it every day immediately after I shower. It's especially great in the winter months where my skin is extra dry.
Sarah M.
Review for: Moisturizing Cream 4 oz; 113 g more...
I have had eczema for about a year now and this has been the best lotion to help calm my skin. It’s really soothing and has a nice smell to it. It has thicker consistency than a lotion from lubriderm or gold bonds. I just wish it wasn’t 16$ a tube. I definitely wish it was less expensive
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Moisturizing Cream 4 oz; 113 g more...
I don't have eczema, but bought this for KP on my arms and legs. I thought that if it would help eczema that surely it would also work for KP, and I was right! It soothes my itchy, irritated, and bumpy skin. I don't get nearly as many bumps when I use this lotion consistently.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I used the Aveeno eczema therapy cream for my daughter when her doctors recommended it. Due to teething she used to drool a lot and suddenly there was too much irritation on her skin close to her mouth. The natural ingredients in this cream really helped cure the irritation on her skin and within three weeks it was all gone.
I trust and highly recommend Aveeno especially for babies!
Abbie Q.
This lotion helped out the most when I had really bad eczema flare ups, I still turn to it when it gets really bad. I rubs in good and it doesn't burn. It helps heal my and protect my skin, and gives some calm to the itchiness
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
My boyfriends 15yr old daughter has some pretty bad spots on her arms and legs that were horrifically dry where she would scratch non stop which would become incredibly irritated. We tried many different creams and over the counter products, until one friend recommended this, and it has been a god-send. She has been using this for a few weeks and we have seen such amazing results in her skin and reduction in scratching. We will definitely buy more of this in the future!
Connor D.
Harleysville
Review for: Moisturizing Cream 4 oz; 113 g more...
Love this moisturizer leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth and helps me with my eczema it also makes my skin feel a little tacky so it might work as a primer if you don't have it and I love the affordability of it
taylor a.
Walton, KY
Review for: Moisturizing Cream 4 oz; 113 g more...
this is my saving grace. just a year ago i started getting horrible eczema on my hands that was so painful and nothing seemed to be working until i tried this. this lotion moisturizes and calms the itchiness of eczema and it always works. although it will not cure it, it 100% soothes it. i recommend this to anyone who is struggling with eczema because this truly is an amazing product
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Has any ones doctor recommended this to you? my daughters pediatrician says this is the only thing I should use for my kids mild eczema.
Crystal A.
Lake Butler, FL
Does this bur, at al, when applied? MMy middle child has eczema, and scratches in his sleep. Other lotions burn and he hates putting them on. I desperately need to find one that doesn't.
Heidi W.
Can I use this on my face as well, or does it cause breakouts?
Kayla M.
Dos palos, CA
How well does this product take away the eczema? Is it just a relief or does it help heal it? I've used some before and they would sting!
Fabi S.
I've been looking for a moisturizer to soothe my eczema but nothing seems to work. Does this moisturizer actually work?