BY AVEENO #11 in Skin Treatments

New Size Dermatologist Recommended Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due To Eczema Clinically Shown To Soothe Skin With Eczema Steroid-Free, Fragrance-Free Accepted National Eczema Assoication Only Aveeno&Reg; Has Harnessed The Soothing Power Of Active Naturals&Reg; Oatmeal To Help You Care For Your Skin With Eczema.&Nbsp; Developed With Leading Dermatologists, This Breakthrough Cream Helps Relieve Irritated Skin And Intensely Moisturizes To Help Strengthen The Skin's Natural Barrier Function And Help Prevent Recurrence Of Extra Dry Skin.&Nbsp; And, It's Enriched With Ceramides, Essential Lipids Naturally Found Within The Skin, Which Play A Key Role In Enhancing And Restoring The Skin's Protective Function. Clinically Shown To Help Reduce The Itching And Irritation Of Eczema, Whole Helping To Improve The Overall Quality Of Life.&Nbsp; Its Even Dermatologist Tested Gentle Enough For Us On Babies And Children With Eczema. 866-4Aveeno see more...

• How does this compare to Eucerin? Does it work faster at clearing...1 Answers
  • Is the consistency of this cream as thick/heavy as the eczema bod...2 Answers
  • My little one is starting to develop a bad case of eczema and I w...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This stuff works great if you have eczema or a small rash." in 2 reviews
  • "I can also use it when I have normal dry skin." in 1 review
  • "My daughters dermatologist recommended this lotion to help with her eczema almost three years ago and we are still using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "As a long time eczema patient, my doctor has prescribed lots of harsh chemical laden creams etc." in 1 review
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream more...
I’ve had eczema since I was young and I’ve tried all treatments and products. This product however seems to be the only thing that helps keep my face and body moisturized. I’ve used it for a couple years now and I love it. It is a little expensive but worth it. You only need to apply a small amount as well so it lasts a while.
Heather W.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream more...
My daughter suffers from eczema on her face and this is the only cream that works to calm her flare ups and give her relief. We've used prescription creams that were not as good as this  Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream . She can use this on her face to soothe her eczema without causing acne breakouts, which is very important to a teenager! She uses this under her makeup and it helps to give her skin a smooth appearance and calms the itching and burning without affecting her makeup application. This cream is a lifesaver for her!
Gloria T.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream more...
My baby is 23 weeks and she had a problem with dry skin that would leave her patchy and rough in some areas. I started using this moisturizing cream to help soothe her dry skin and now it’s baby soft, as it should be. Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
Emily D.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream more...
I purchased this product at Walmart. I have had eczema since I was a little girl and every year, it flares up so badly and causes me extreme pain from the itching and open scabs. I was looking for any kind if relief, so I purchased this product. I found that it did nothing to soothe my eczema whatsoever. I ended up giving it to a friend because I thought it might benefit them. This product personally just didn't work for me so I will not be repurchasing it.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Aveeno eczema therapy moisturizing cream is a must-have. My son and I both get small flare up of eczema. This helps with the itching and helps the eczema go away sooner. I highly recommend the Aveeno product
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy is a good moisturizing cream/lotion. It is steroid-free, fragrance-free and dermatologist recommended. If you have eczema, you know the frustration we go through and this lotion helps keep my sensitive skin moisturized. I use it on my face and body! I have seborrheic dermatitis.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Best lotion for eczema. My son has had eczema since he was a couple months old and this is the only lotion I use on him, twice a day. I usually purchase at Target. I'd definitely recommend for anyone who suffers from eczema.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream more...
I don't have eczema but I used this when I had extremely cracked and dry hands. I got this thinking it would help but it made my hands worse. It irritated my skin, made it red and rashy, and it burned really bad. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin, especially for those that have eczema.
Jentry F.
Reno, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 5 oz more...
This is AMAZING!! I have always suffered from eczema and I so kindly passed that on to all three of my daughters. I use it for all of us when we have an outbreak. I used the one geared towards babies to prevent or clear up cradle cap when they were infants. I use it as my daily lotion for when I get out of the shower and it keeps my skin soft and healthy and SO smooth!
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this lotion. It helps to soothe my eczema prone skin. The only other eczema lotion I’ve tried is the one from Equate and this one is 100% better than it. It really moisturizes as well as calms down my irritated skin
Marlen S.
Is this effective and can it be used on the face?
Liz ..
Seattle
I have eczema and use this lotion for it. Seems like it takes a long while for it to clear up regardless. Takes a couple weeks or more. How long is a normal amount of time for it to clear up, using this lotion?
Cassie C.
Hesperia, Ca
I have super intense ezcema on my face. It is so itchy I cry some days. Is this worth it? I'm a single mom who can't afford much so trial and error is kind of out of the question
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does it take to see results in regards to eczema?
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
Does this ever go on sale? I pay $8-9 here in NYC and go thru it quickly? Coupons?