BY AVEENO

New Size Dermatologist Recommended Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due To Eczema Clinically Shown To Soothe Skin With Eczema Steroid-Free, Fragrance-Free Accepted National Eczema Assoication Only Aveeno&Reg; Has Harnessed The Soothing Power Of Active Naturals&Reg; Oatmeal To Help You Care For Your Skin With Eczema.&Nbsp; Developed With Leading Dermatologists, This Breakthrough Cream Helps Relieve Irritated Skin And Intensely Moisturizes To Help Strengthen The Skin's Natural Barrier Function And Help Prevent Recurrence Of Extra Dry Skin.&Nbsp; And, It's Enriched With Ceramides, Essential Lipids Naturally Found Within The Skin, Which Play A Key Role In Enhancing And Restoring The Skin's Protective Function. Clinically Shown To Help Reduce The Itching And Irritation Of Eczema, Whole Helping To Improve The Overall Quality Of Life.&Nbsp; Its Even Dermatologist Tested Gentle Enough For Us On Babies And Children With Eczema. 866-4Aveeno see more...

• How does this compare to Eucerin? Does it work faster at clearing...1 Answers
  • Is the consistency of this cream as thick/heavy as the eczema bod...2 Answers
  • My little one is starting to develop a bad case of eczema and I w...1 Answers
  • "This stuff works great if you have eczema or a small rash." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughters dermatologist recommended this lotion to help with her eczema almost three years ago and we are still using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "As a long time eczema patient, my doctor has prescribed lots of harsh chemical laden creams etc." in 1 review
  • "I also have always had very sensitive skin, however have NEVER had any issues with this product." in 1 review
  • "The best for dry skin .. Also perfect for dry skin due to pregnancy." in 1 review
Julie T.
I've been using this cream for about four years and it has been a godsend. I started using it because I had this awful, flakey dry patch on the bridge of my nose that just would not go away. After researching, I ordered this Aveeno cream and after just one day the dryness greatly improved. Within a couple weeks, the patch was completely gone.

Now I use the cream whenever I get a random dry patch and it always cures it within a week. It's also good for extreme dryness; last winter I had an allergic reaction to the dust in my dorm and my entire face became horribly dry and flakey. Using this cream in conjunction with Paula's Choice helped me tremendously.

One thing to note: if you wear makeup, you probably should not apply this cream before your makeup. It's very thick and makeup would not apply well over this.

As someone with a history of Eczema and dry skin, this product is truly a necessity and I don't know what I'd do without it.
Karina C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't have eczema but I do get heat rashes.Gets extremely dry in the winter which causes me to itch and my skin to turn red lately I have been trying all types of facial moisturizers for my face and even other aveeno products and they did not work at all! I am so happy I have finally found a product I can use on my face I use it mostly on my face and neck and just use the daily moisturizer aveeno lotion on the rest of my body since I don't have rashes there LOVE THIS PRODUCT! And I can put as much as I want on my face and doesn't make me break out and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft before I go to bed and when I wake up! Very happy.
Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS
in the winter, for years now, my hands get so bad. They crack and burn and bleed. Last year my doctor told me I had eczema and prescribed me with the cream, which didn't work. I didn't know what the hell to do. This year my hands started getting bad early, in the end of August/ beginning of September which isn't even that cold. My parents bought me this bottle and I cannot believe the difference. My hands are so soft I can't stop touching them. It has a very faint smell which I like, I don't like scented lotions, and it's not greasy. This product is A++
Tiffany T.
Since childhood, my daughter has suffered from 3 different skin issues, and the Eczema can at times get out of control, and become painful. I've used this cream for all 3 skin issues, and it works well, over many products I've purchased through the years. We apply this over the red, sore patches located on her arms, and legs. In addition, she uses it on her hands, knees, and behind her neck. This cream is gentle, soothing, and relieves the itching due to severe dryness. This is now the only cream we purchase for her skin issues, and it has worked well. Highly recommended
Meme E.
A middle child has had skin issues since she was a baby, and tends to get a itchy and sometimes painful rash on a fairly regular basis. Her pediatrician has never officially diagnosed her with eczema, but we have tried a few other moisturizing products that he suggested...without much success. I have always liked Aveeno products, and when I saw this at the store a few weeks ago, I decided to try it. Her complaints I have decreased greatly in frequency, and I am hoping with regular use this will be the answer for her! So glad to finally get my baby some relief!
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
My littlest has eczema and sometimes it can get really bad. Well, I heard that Aveeno was a great product for this little issue, so gave it a try. Soon after using it, baby was getting worse. Needless to say, I discontinued it. Weeks later we found out he was allergic to oats, which is in the Aveeno products (and usually is a healer for eczema), but at the time I thought we were helping him. I know this Aveeno to be a great product for myself! After baby couldn't use it, I didn't want to waste it and began using it on my wintery dry legs and it was great!
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this lotion! I wash my hands A LOT and they get very dry, red, and itchy. Dry enough that they will crack and bleed. This is the only lotion I have found that works. Any other lotion or cream that I have tried either doesn't work, or it burns so bad that I have to wash it off almost immediately. My son also uses it when his eczema flares up and loves it. (Although I'm not sure if that's because it works better or because it doesn't smell like my B&BW lotions. Lol)
Monae F.
San Jose, CA
I have used this on my daughter who is dealing with eczema on her poor little skin and it was actually very nice. It has a creamy consistency that is not too heavy but add enough moisture to her skin to help with the breakout. This has to be used regularly to be able to notice a difference though - note it will NOT cure eczema nor get rid of it , this is just a topical cream to keep the skin moisturized and calm the eczema.
Maria J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. My skin is very itchy, and though I have not been diagnosed with eczema, this it my favorite. I've tried other brands and they seemed extremely thick and did not sink in, or even burned. This was so gentle but moisturizing, and my skin stopped itching after using this consistently. It does run a little pricey, but Aveeno has sales frequently so I stocked up during a buy one get on 50% off.
Gemma H.
Though less effective for me now, as my skin has adjusted over the months of using it, this was one of my go-to eczema-soothing lotions I used daily for many, many months. It was recommended to me by my dad, and to date is the most effective eczema treatment for HIM. I just love all Aveeno products. I will always have at least one bottle of Aveeno around. I use it on my toddler very frequently, as well.
Marlen S.
Is this effective and can it be used on the face?
Liz ..
Seattle
I have eczema and use this lotion for it. Seems like it takes a long while for it to clear up regardless. Takes a couple weeks or more. How long is a normal amount of time for it to clear up, using this lotion?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does it take to see results in regards to eczema?
Cassie C.
Hesperia, Ca
I have super intense ezcema on my face. It is so itchy I cry some days. Is this worth it? I'm a single mom who can't afford much so trial and error is kind of out of the question
Stephanie D.
Hanmer, Ontario
Would you guys recommend this as a good eczema cream? I am in desperate need of a good eczema cream and need to find something, and something affordable.