Laddyanne O.
Laddyanne O.
Springfield, MA

How this product smell???
Alina M.
Alina M.
Dec. 2, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
It doesn't really smell much
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Nov. 24, 2016, 8:12 a.m.
Does not have and overpowering scent. Some smell like oatmeal but overall it is very light
Nour A.
Nour A.
Oct. 3, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
The scent is not very at all strong....very little to no scent at all. its a great body wash for sensitive skin, after using it won't have a lingering after due to the fragrance free.
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
It is fragrance free
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
It is fragrance free
lizz c.
lizz c.
Nov. 14, 2015, 6:13 a.m.
It smells like a fancy hotel body wash or soap, very clean and not too strong
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
June 12, 2014, 10:23 a.m.
There isn't much of a scent. its very light and natural
Torrie H.
Torrie H.
March 11, 2014, 10:09 p.m.
Like others have mentioned, it's a really light scent. My skin is very sensitive and tends to react to fragrances in products. I love Aveeno because I still get that little bit of yummy smell without having to worry about my skin reacting negatively.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Dec. 14, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
It has a natural smell to it. It is a light scent but is noticeable without being overpowering.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Nov. 25, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Very minimal to no scent at all
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Sept. 6, 2013, 12:19 a.m.
It smells great! Very warm and soothing, and it leaves a great clean scent.
May 22, 2013, 10:34 p.m.
Neautral. There is no smell its fragrence free.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Oct. 21, 2012, 7:34 p.m.
It to me does not have a smell. Which is what I like about the product because I do not have to worry about the extra ingredients needed to make it smell good.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:19 p.m.
It's really not a perfume smell, I haven't smelled the green body wash, but the purple one (stress relief) has a nice clean smell to it but nothing strong. The blue one smelled a little weird to me.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
It doesn't really have a scent to it.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Oct. 16, 2012, 8:49 a.m.
There isn't much of a scent, that I've noticed, which is great if you don't like your perfume or lotion to conflict with the scent.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Oct. 14, 2012, 3 p.m.
It's fragrance free, but still has a nice light scent to it. Works for men or women.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:58 a.m.
It doesn't have a smell to it at all
Christina R.
Christina R.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:23 p.m.
I love Aveeno, the scents aren't overly strong or offensive. Which is great for those that may be sensitive to that. Most have a very clean, natural smell.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
It doesn't have much of a smell, but to me it kinda smelled faintly of oatmeal but in a good way
Milena P.
Milena P.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
To me the Scent was very neutral, clean like. (if that makes any sense) but if you think about it, that's how their other products are as well (lotion and such) I used the Daily Moisturizer and the baby aveeno for dry skin. does wonders for my baby boy and myself.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:26 a.m.
I tries today and smell rally good
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Oct. 6, 2012, 3:10 a.m.
Light scent,works good on eczema. moisturizes skin.
Savannah I.
Savannah I.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
Very light scent because its fragrance free.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:02 p.m.
Very faint, powdery scent. not strong at all.
korrice g.
korrice g.
Oct. 4, 2012, 4:42 a.m.
Powdery light scent
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Oct. 3, 2012, 8:18 p.m.
It does have a very light scent to it, but it is nothing to overpowering.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Oct. 3, 2012, 4:44 p.m.
No smell that the best part. so its good for a lot of body types
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Oct. 3, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
Minimal smell, but kind of seet.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
Very light, if any. I enjoy it.
Betsy K.
Betsy K.
Oct. 2, 2012, 2:15 p.m.
It is a light scent...not overpowering at all. Very minimal.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Oct. 2, 2012, 2 p.m.
It has a light refreshing smell, nothing too strong
Diva With Big Ego J.
Diva With Big Ego J.
Oct. 2, 2012, 12:18 p.m.
Its a real light smell nothing to perfumey. I breast feed so sometimes the smell will distract the baby from the breast so it is advised not to wash your breast with soap but I wash with this and I have no problems with breast feeding
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Oct. 1, 2012, 7:08 p.m.
Aveeno is fragrance free, which is great for small kids. I currently use the daily moisturizing lotion on my 3 year old and it leaves his skin soft. He has dry, ashy spots on his skin and the lotion works wonders.. haven't yet try the body wash. But all products from aveeno are great.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Sept. 29, 2012, 10:09 p.m.
Aveeno is fragrance free.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sept. 29, 2012, 6:57 p.m.
It didn't really have a scent; it's not perfumed but it was really clean and moisturizing.
Keri M.
Keri M.
Sept. 29, 2012, 3:58 p.m.
To me it doesn't have a smell , but most of the products by aveeno do not really have a smell . .

Join Now