BY AVEENO #33 in Body Wash

The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I LOVE this stuff. It feels amazing, smells amazing, and works wonders for my sensitive skin!" in 688 reviews
  • "This is a really great lotion, I haven't try the body wash yet. But my son has really dry skin, and dry patches and this is the only lotion that has help clear it up. " in 557 reviews
  • "I love Aveeno products in general.I have been using the aveeno body wash for years and i absouletly love it.It leaves the skin smooth and moisturizing. Definitely recommmending it to all." in 440 reviews
  • "This is the only body wash I can use on my son who has Eczema & Atopic Dermatitis. I don't have to worry about his skin itching after using this or breaking out. It leaves his skin soft and clean." in 263 reviews
  • "Its great for sensistive skin its not to harsh on your skin and great to use everyday on your skin and it maker your skin softer and hydrated." in 17 reviews
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Love Love!! This is the best body wash I've used and continue using. Other body washes feel like they just give you a nice scent, while this gives you an amazing fresh scent and gives you a deep clean! Currently using the skin relief with soothing oat and chamomile. Very good for sensitive skin!! Always stocking up whenever I see them on sale.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
When my skin is in the process of healing due to excessive scratching, i have to use this soap. I believe that the oatmeal ingredient plays a role in the calming of my skin which is very important during healing. I will always keep this soap on deck during the winter months and if you suffer from skin inflammation you should too!
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este production is amazing, le viento mi experiences yo despues de salir de in Embarazo creo q tube reaction a la anaesthesia y me dio allergic el Dr me indicó que usara este producto y que no me colocará más nada , pues así lo hize y hoy en día es con lo único que me baño y para mí es perfecto me encanta su olor su suavidad como me hidrata la piel %100% recomendado .
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing body wahs makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed. This product helps when my elbows are dried out and ruff. This body wash is affordable and easy to find at Walmart. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
This is my affordable go to when I’m not using the pricier L’occitane. It smells so good first off. I get zero breaking out from dry skin after the shower when I use this. I feel very moisturized. It lathers up quite a bit and a little goes a long way.
🌟 V.
Madison
I can only use Aveeno as my skin is very sensitive. I use the fragrance free kind, but have also used the gentle sent kind in this line. It doesn’t irritate my delicate skin and give me the fresh clean feeling I need without drying out my skin!
Akunna C.
This is the only soap I can use on my skin that actually keeps me moisturized after showering! Plus it smells natural and isn't perfumey. I wish it was more affordable but it definitely is the best soap out there for people with dry skin.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I got this item on one of my couponing hauls and now it's one of my favorite body wash. It smells good and I can tell it's cleaning. I highly recommend this product if you have the extra money. It is a little expensive.
Cynthia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great body wash for sensitive skin. Leaves it feeling clean, fresh, soft, and calm after bathing. Doesn’t have a strong scent but some may not care for the faint scent that it does have, but it didn’t bother me.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
I could write a whole novel about how much I love this stuff, I bought it for school because my skin gets dry in the winter and I need that extra boost. I used this body wash for maybe a week and my skin was so soft and smooth! It’s not super expensive and it’s from a brand that consistently puts out great products so I was very excited to try this. It totally lived up to the hype and I love this stuff!!
Laddyanne O.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
Savannah W.
Does this have a pleasant smell?
tina p.
clinton, ny
How is this ? I have heard good things about aveeno!