BY AVEENO #43 in Body Wash

The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower.

• I have been looking for body washes that reflect well on my skin ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin with keratosis pilaris. Does this moisturize...1 Answers
  • Is this body wash good if you have eczema type skin on your forea...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "yes it is a bit pricey but if you suffer from eczema or even just sensitive skin this body wash is a life saver... it is gentle and moisturizing with no scents or harsh chemicals." in 90 reviews
  • "I love the moisture I get from this product especially living in las vegas a dry environment with dry skin this does the trick" in 57 reviews
  • "Its great for sensistive skin its not to harsh on your skin and great to use everyday on your skin and it maker your skin softer and hydrated." in 17 reviews
  • "I like it, it smells really good and it's gently, it would probably work really well for you have sensitive skin" in 10 reviews
  • "If I have dry and/or itchy skin I find this wash works wonders for my skin and takes away the itch!" in 10 reviews
Lacey L.
Conway, SC
Aveenos Active Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash with Oatmeal has been a life saver for me! unfortunately my 9 year old daughter suffers from pshirrosis. For years we did not know what the itchy, red, dry, irritatated patches of skin that would pop up all over our little ones body was or what was causing our daughters breakouts. After seeing one dermatologist after another we finally got an answer, and almost everything I was using, from the laundry detergent to the soaps & body washes I purchased for our family, was causing her breakouts to be worse. Once I started using the Aveeno Active Naturals body wash...we saw a significant improvement to our daughters skin. It helps to soothe the irritated patches of skin and the oatmeal cuts down on the itchiness. This is the only product she uses along with Aveenos lotion with oatmeal, and it helps so much with preventing more breakouts and keeping her skin clear of the psoriasis.
holly r.
New Bedford, MA
I have been using aveeno for quite some time now. before i starting using it i had suuuuper dry skin and it was difficult for me to find a body wash that wouldn't add to my dry skin issues. when i started using this body wash, i noticed that my skin was SO much smoothr (and who doesn't love smooth skin?!).
it only takes a small amount of product to leave you feeling fresh and clean!
i live with my boyfriend so i usually buy body washes and shower products that he would feel comfortable using. the scent isn't flower-y or cologne-y (are those even words?!)... so we are both comfortable with sharing this body wash which saves on money because we don't have to buy two different scented body washes!
your skin will LOVE this body wash. if you've been struggling to find something to soothe cracking skin, i 3000% recommend picking this up. you won't be disappointed.
Sarah S.
Vienna, VA
Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Oatmeal Body Wash is one of my favorite products. It's very soothing to the skin and helps keep dry, itchy skin at bay. I sometimes get hives and washing my body in this Body Wash combined with soaking in an oatmeal bath help alleviate itchy, red skin. It also induces a calming sensation when soaking in the bathtub after use. A little bit goes a long way. I've been able to make a standard sized bottle last me almost two months! That's good bang for your buck. My only dislike is that it always leave a ring around the bath tub and I am a bath person. I think it may be the oatmeal because other body wash products I use do not have this effect. I clean my bathroom once every two weeks but when using this product I clean it weekly. Overall, a very good skin care/health benefit product.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this body wash! Most body washes tend to dry skin out. However, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth & fully hydrated, while still giving me an all over clean feeling. It's the only moisturizing body wash I've found that is able to lock in the moisture without leaving my skin feeling oily or greasy. I love that it's soap & dye free, so it is gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. It also has an amazing scent that lasts long after I've showered. I make sure I keep a full bottle of Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash at my house at all times! I don't want to miss out on the healthy, radiant glow my skin gets after I use this product!! I would recommend this body wash to all skin types! It's a skin savor!
Lina C.
I got this body wash as I have extremely sensitive skin which can break out pretty easily into hives and rashes from using products with tons of chemicals in them. And I wanted to try this as it has colloidal oatmeal, which is soothing to dry skin. Well, it hasn't given me a rash or anything and I appreciate the gentle scent, which is nice (not special though) and not overpowering. It's not super moisturizing, but at least doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't lather well, so that's a bummer. But the main thing I don't like about this body wash is the texture. It really puts me off! It's kind of like mucus. Sorry for being so gross, but that's really what it makes me think of, unfortunately.
Jessica T.
Aveeno is all about quality. This product is not one that falls short of that. This smell of this product is neutral for male or female. The gentleness of this body wash is enabling for males, females, children or adults. The price can often be high, but there are usually coupons you can find on a regular basis. If you buy from Wal-mart or other retailers instead of a grocery store, the price is generally cheaper. Overall, this product has helped the eczema and psoriasis in our family a lot! All the rashes we were having from heat have also been helped with the included oatmeal drying them out. I can never get enough of this product and the quality!
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This body wash left my skin feeling so smooth, and the moisture actually lasted throughout the entire day. I bought this at my local CVS, and the price was pretty good. I used it just about every day, and noticed A pretty significant difference by about day three or four. So much so,, that when I ran out I noticed it Immediately... My skin just didn't have the same elasticity and moisture that it had while I was using it. I really do like this product, and have repurchased it numerous times and will probably continue to do so. The only thing that I can say that slightly negative is the price for the amount of product that you get is a little steep.
Janine Trisha J.
Union City, CA
The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash has definitely given me a great experience. I have tried the generic versions of it, and my skin felt the difference. My skin normally tends to be dry and sensitive, however when I use this body wash, I never feel like it strips away any moisture, even when using it with a loofah! The only thing I am not too crazy about is the smell, for it smells very much like oatmeal, which I do not particularly love walking out of the shower like that. But that is not something a little fragrant body lotion cannot fix. I look forward to continuing my use of this product for the great results of soft skin.
Lara C.
I love this body wash, especially after a day at the beach. The product is not heavily scented so it doesn't compete with my fragrance of the day. It is very moisturizing which is perfect for hydrating skin after a day spent swimming in salt water and haning out in the sun & sand. I live in Florida so I wear shorts and sleeveless tops almost all year round. That being said, it is si important to have healthy, moisturized skin to show off and Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is a great first step in my daily routine. Rinses cleanly and leaves behind no soapy residue. Highly recommend this product!!
Renee G.
I have used the Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash with natural oatmeal and i like how it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized .The pros are that this product helps your skin feel soft and gives your skin moisture and that it is made with some natural ingredients like oatmeal.The cons are that the scent is to strong for me but others may like it also that there are a few chemical ingredients in the product..I recommend the product to those who want a product with a few natural ingredients and who needs their skin moisturized.Aveeno makes some good products.
Laddyanne O.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
Savannah W.
Does this have a pleasant smell?
tina p.
clinton, ny
How is this ? I have heard good things about aveeno!