BY AVEENO #33 in Body Wash

The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower.

• I have been looking for body washes that reflect well on my skin ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin with keratosis pilaris. Does this moisturize...1 Answers
  • Is this body wash good if you have eczema type skin on your forea...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "yes it is a bit pricey but if you suffer from eczema or even just sensitive skin this body wash is a life saver... it is gentle and moisturizing with no scents or harsh chemicals." in 90 reviews
  • "I love the moisture I get from this product especially living in las vegas a dry environment with dry skin this does the trick" in 57 reviews
  • "Its great for sensistive skin its not to harsh on your skin and great to use everyday on your skin and it maker your skin softer and hydrated." in 17 reviews
  • "I like it, it smells really good and it's gently, it would probably work really well for you have sensitive skin" in 10 reviews
  • "If I have dry and/or itchy skin I find this wash works wonders for my skin and takes away the itch!" in 10 reviews
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
When my skin is in the process of healing due to excessive scratching, i have to use this soap. I believe that the oatmeal ingredient plays a role in the calming of my skin which is very important during healing. I will always keep this soap on deck during the winter months and if you suffer from skin inflammation you should too!
Lorena M.
Doral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Este production is amazing, le viento mi experiences yo despues de salir de in Embarazo creo q tube reaction a la anaesthesia y me dio allergic el Dr me indicó que usara este producto y que no me colocará más nada , pues así lo hize y hoy en día es con lo único que me baño y para mí es perfecto me encanta su olor su suavidad como me hidrata la piel %100% recomendado .
Susan C.
I accidentally grabbed this thinking that it was the lotion but come to find out it was the body wash. I'm so glad that I did though because I ended up loving it. I have super dry skin and especially in the winter it's even worse. The Aveeno body wash helps moisturize my skin so much and it smells so good.
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach
The Aveeno body wash is fantastic, I have the big bottle in  my shower and to be honest is the only body wash I use. I have sensitive skin, it get irritated easily but this product leaves my skin feeling great, super smooth. If I have any irritation these body wash helps me calm down the irritation.
If you have sensitive skin, you know you should not get product that have a strong fragrance, the Aveeno body wash a fragrance to it that is not overpowering, but still give you the sensation that  you are clean and fresh!
Rachel M.
I use this anytime I shower! Before I started using it my skin would hurt by the time I got out of the shower from being so dry! Now I am in love with the way my skin looks and feels! I will be a owner of this product forever!
Stacy D.
A must have in my house.  It's a very creamy formula and lathers up nicely.  You can feel the moisture as it lathers.  I've had so many skin irritations and when something is flared up I don't dare use other products with fragrance or unnecessary ingredients.  After showering my skin is so moisturized calmed down.  Even hours later my skin is still happy.
Merrissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Two Year Old Daughter Has Mild Eczema On Her Legs , My 4.5 Year Old Son Has It Mostly On His Arms. My Husband And I Decided To Give This A Try. I Don’t Hardly See Them Itch Anymore Since Using This Product. It’s Gentle On Their Skin + A Little Bit Goes A Long Way. We Are Almost Out + We Definitely Plan On Continuing To Use This For Them.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
This body wash is super creamy and lathers well. The smell is sweet like vanilla and the wash itself doesn't leave any sort of residue. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I still feel like I want to put lotion on afterwards . However , it isn't as drying as a lot of body washes I've tried . Will buy again.
Kelly R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hands down my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also feels hydrated through the day. There isn’t much of a scent but definitely refreshing.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
My doctor recommended I use a more gentle body wash because of my sensitive skin and I've been using Aveeno ever since. It is fragrance free and gentle enough for all skin types. I used to get itchy skin from products that have super intense scents and Aveeno has calmed my skin. Totally recommend for everyone!
Laddyanne O.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
tina p.
clinton, ny
How is this ? I have heard good things about aveeno!
Savannah W.
Does this have a pleasant smell?