BY AVEENO #41 in Body Wash

The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Its great for sensistive skin its not to harsh on your skin and great to use everyday on your skin and it maker your skin softer and hydrated." in 17 reviews
  • "I like it, it smells really good and it's gently, it would probably work really well for you have sensitive skin" in 10 reviews
  • "If I have dry and/or itchy skin I find this wash works wonders for my skin and takes away the itch!" in 10 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and dry and Aveeno body wash helps my skin a great deal, and I would recommend this product to everyone." in 7 reviews
  • "so creamy and sof on skin.. i love that and it also smells so good , im so in love with this product !" in 6 reviews
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Love Love!! This is the best body wash I've used and continue using. Other body washes feel like they just give you a nice scent, while this gives you an amazing fresh scent and gives you a deep clean! Currently using the skin relief with soothing oat and chamomile. Very good for sensitive skin!! Always stocking up whenever I see them on sale.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
When my skin is in the process of healing due to excessive scratching, i have to use this soap. I believe that the oatmeal ingredient plays a role in the calming of my skin which is very important during healing. I will always keep this soap on deck during the winter months and if you suffer from skin inflammation you should too!
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este production is amazing, le viento mi experiences yo despues de salir de in Embarazo creo q tube reaction a la anaesthesia y me dio allergic el Dr me indicó que usara este producto y que no me colocará más nada , pues así lo hize y hoy en día es con lo único que me baño y para mí es perfecto me encanta su olor su suavidad como me hidrata la piel %100% recomendado .
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. My skin has been extremely dry this winter and I knew I needed something to moisturize. After one use my dry patches on my arms started disappearing and my itchy legs were soothed. Aveeno has amazing products!
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
This is my affordable go to when I’m not using the pricier L’occitane. It smells so good first off. I get zero breaking out from dry skin after the shower when I use this. I feel very moisturized. It lathers up quite a bit and a little goes a long way.
Akunna C.
This is the only soap I can use on my skin that actually keeps me moisturized after showering! Plus it smells natural and isn't perfumey. I wish it was more affordable but it definitely is the best soap out there for people with dry skin.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I got this item on one of my couponing hauls and now it's one of my favorite body wash. It smells good and I can tell it's cleaning. I highly recommend this product if you have the extra money. It is a little expensive.
Cynthia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great body wash for sensitive skin. Leaves it feeling clean, fresh, soft, and calm after bathing. Doesn’t have a strong scent but some may not care for the faint scent that it does have, but it didn’t bother me.
Stacy D.
A must have in my house.  It's a very creamy formula and lathers up nicely.  You can feel the moisture as it lathers.  I've had so many skin irritations and when something is flared up I don't dare use other products with fragrance or unnecessary ingredients.  After showering my skin is so moisturized calmed down.  Even hours later my skin is still happy.
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THIS. this body wash doesn't do the bare minimum of washing your BODY but it smooths it out and honestly it is like a 2 in 1 body wash. it washes it and lotions it too. GREAT FOR THEM LAZY PEOPLE!! highly recommend! doesn't smell sweet but enough for you to be happy with your skin. WONDERFUL for sensitive skin, and now i have them ugly grandma ecezma skin and it works wonders :)
Laddyanne O.
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
Savannah W.
Does this have a pleasant smell?
tina p.
clinton, ny
How is this ? I have heard good things about aveeno!