BY AVEENO

Protect your skin from harmful UV rays with Aveeno sunblock lotion. This Aveeno sunscreen contains an SPF of 30 and has been recommended by dermatologists for more than 60 years. Aveeno Continuous Protection sunblock is specially formulated for use on the face and contains an active photobarrier complex. Also oil free and waterproof, Aveeno sunblock lotion will stay on your face, even while sweating or swimming. Natural soy, along with vitamins A, C and E, prevent your skin from drying out, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. This SPF 30 sunblock comes in a convenient 3-ounce tube, so you can easily carry it with you when you're on the go. No more hiding from the sun with Aveeno Naturals sunblock lotion.

Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Face SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion, 3 oz:Indications:

Stop Use Indications: Warnings for external use only.When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Stop use and ask a doctor if, rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warning Text: Warnings for external use only.When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Stop use and ask a doctor if, rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Homosalate (10.0%), Octisalate (5.0%), Octocrylene (2.4%), Oxybenzone (5.0%). Inactive Ingredients: BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cholecalciferol, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Napththalate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Squalane, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Water, Xanthan Gum, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

Instructions: Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed, reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring, children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.

Aveeno® Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30
  • "I have acne and I love to use this. It's so perfect for sensitive skin and really does the job." in 3 reviews
Martina O.
We love Aveeno products in my household but this sunblock made especially for babies works like no other for my toddler who suffers from eczema there's no irritation and no weird smell and I love how it stays put all day.
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
Great stuff! I wear this on my face, neck, and it is light enough that I can put it on my hair part without my hair getting greasy or weighed down. I am very fair and freckly, but I never burn when using this sunscreen.
Dorothy G.
Lagrange, GA
I didn't like the consistency of this product. Otherwise a great product. Gentle on the skin. Holds up well in water. I just wasn't pleased with the consistency.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I often turn to aveno for face sun screen as I am more selective and cautious regarding the products I put on my face. I like this because it doesn't burn or irritate my skin or eyes when I put it on.
Joey M.
North Bergen, NJ
With my skin being susceptible to discoloration from the sun, this product definitely met my expectations as far as protecting me from the harmful rays of the sun.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I use this product only because it’s the only face sunscreen that I have, i do like it but it leaves my face white even when i do rub it in good
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
I'm always out and active because of sports, so whenever I want my face to feel light but protected I reach for this product!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I love Aveeno because it is sensitive on my skin and usually provides spf. I always wait to find a bundle or wait for a bogo.
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
I use this sunblock mainly for my face because its oil free. i have very fair skin and when I'm wearing this i don't burn.
Brittany G.
Grand Forks
I'm allergic to the sun and this brand works the best for my skin. I don't break out as bad as I used to with other brands.