BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It stings quite a bit when I use it, and not in a good way! I don't think it's because of the salicylic acid either since I regularly use a 2% salicylic acid toner from Paula's Choice that doesn't sting. It also has the plastic microbeads that we now know aren't good for our water systems and the organisms that live in them. On the cleansing front, it leaves a residue that makes me want to wash my face again with another cleanser. Definitely would not use again or repurchase.
Tina W.
Victorville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this cream cleanser. I was able to use a coupon for it at Walmart. As is, it was already affordable so with the coupon it was a great buy. The smell is amazing and I love how smooth it is
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product once or twice a week and this is a gentle cleanser. I buy this product at my local target. Although it states that it is "gentle exfoliates" I believe it's a little rougher then expected.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
I like to use Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser prior to exfoliating every night in the shower. It gets off all the daily grime & doesn't leave my skin feeling all dried out. Plus...it fights acne too :o)
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love Aveeno's skin care products because they are so helpful but it is very expensive but worth the buy.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love this product because it helps prevent breakouts. It also feels a little weird on your skin but it is the best thing for your skin.
Meagan F.
I have been trying to find an affordable face wash that does the job of a top of the line wash and I have to say so far I love this! It makes my face so soft and clean feeling. It makes me really excited to wash my face at night. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find something under $10 ūüĎćūüŹľ
Isara F.
Corona, CA
When I get home from going out and I don't take a shower I use this in my face to cleans it and it tingles but I feel that it works if I feel it tingle so overall gets the job done for me and satisfies me
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno has disappointed me with this Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. Instead of helping me it has broken my face out even more! It doesn't thoroughly remove make up and I only wear tinted moisterizer and powder foundation and it doesn't remove it. I wash my face in the evening and in the morning I find traces of makeup on my pillow. I was very excited to try this but have been let down.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is one of the best acne products I've used in awhile! I've been struggling with acne on my chin and jaw and this has cleared it up in just a couple of weeks. I love it.. I'm considering switching all of my skin care products to aveeno permanently!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.