BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this in the beginning but then I became sensitive to it. The price was great but my skin is has to have it changed up sometimes.
Jocelyne D.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it but after a while my Face started to get dry and I started seeing little bumps on my four head already have a dry face so I would started to peel and just I have dry spots of dead skin.
Laney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good smelling and easy to use facial cleanser, but it did leave me with a few pimples. It’s definitely a pore clogger. It does double as a makeup remover. This is an okay cleanser, but I’ve tested cleansers that I️ like much more.
Emily F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser works so well! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry and irritated or itchy! It feels great and leaves my skin feeling soft! No redness or blotchy skin! Woohoo!
Salia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta la calidad que tiene está marca, mi piel suave y protegida siempre hermosa y humectados. realmente una de las mejores
ANNA V.
I always thought that the key to clear skin is to use a scrub only. However, this cream cleanser really does the trick for me! I use it everyday and have stopped using my scrub cleanser except for a couple times a week! This is super creamy and treats my acne without drying my skin out! Great for sensitive skin.
Veronica C.
Love this product! Really helped clear up my acne and even out my skin tone in a short amount of time for an affordable price
Izze D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it works well and feels good on your face. It cleans well and has helped lower my amount of acne.
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and does a great job!
Works great on my sensitive eczema skin. No added breakouts or irritation in using it!
Eat M.
Dartmouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday. Great price. Also leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.