BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Akilina C.
Akilina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. It makes my face feel so moot and soft after a shower or bath. I love the aveeno products.
Muse M.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels great on my face, but the skin doesn't seem different after rinsing off. I was hoping for some soothing or toning but I didn't see either - red spots weren't reduced, and the blackheads didn't improve. It's a last resort - would use in a pinch.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Emmitsburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product really helped to relieve my acne and irritation by removing my dead skin and oils from the day
Elvy R.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I definitely feel my pores being cleaned by getting rid of the oils and dirt without leaving me super dry.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has salycilic acid yet doesnt do a good job of making my skin feel clean at all. i have to use my ulta version clarisonic brush with this. wont be repurchasing.pros: gentlecons: doesnt clear up acne
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Although I don't have acne from time to time I have breakouts so I tried this and I really loved it. It felt very good with the soapy sissy lather on my face. It made my face feel soft and clean and I didn't see any blemishes.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I liked this cleanser. I had less breakouts and my skin felt so soft after using it. It didn't last as long as I would of liked though.
Sass &.
Sass &.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this face wash and aveeno products in general since high school and they have never let me down. It works so amazing with my sensitive skin and I never seem to have any issues when I switch to a new product of theirs. I would recommend anything from this brand!
ChelceaJoe D.
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many other name brand and direct sale brands. This is the only face wash that leaves my face clean and soft!!! Very effective!!!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Anawalt
This product worked fair.  I wasn't very fond of the consistency, seemed a bit too thick for me.  It did clean my face, but it felt like I had a film leftover after I rinsed.  I would not use this again.  The packaging was the normal Aveeno bland coloring.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?