BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Before I really knew about skincare in my teen years are used this.  Fortunately I am more aware of what my skin actually needs.  For me this product is a big training due to the microbeads it has which make my skin feel extremely strange.  I don’t feel like it cleanses your face..it smells good though but who’s going for aroma, you actually want a product that delivers.
Nicole K.
This did nothing it didn't work I continued to break out this is something j wouldn't use against
Paige D.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Irritates my skin a little. Doesn't really smell like anything. This is my first time using it and I'm not sure I'll purchase again. Although the packaging is nice it doesn't really feel like it works. Overall I would say i was pretty disappointed with this product.
Anthea J.
Minneapolis, MN
This improved my complexion, but didn't do much for the acne. But It didn't feel like harsh chemicals on my skin which I liked. But for my acne it did nothing pretty much. But I guess it may have been my type of acne. But it did clear up my complexion and that was it says on the bottle.
Roxanne T.
houston, TX
I use the aveeno positively radiant face wash and i love it so i thought id give this one a try. But this one broke me out so bad i think it was because the strong fragrance.. bottom line i do not reccomwnd this product
Chelsie R.
Malone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly feel like it did not make a difference. It wasn't a negative experience but it didn't help or hurt my level of acne.
Kristin W.
Calgary, AB
This product has little beads that provide for gentle exfoliation, but it may be a little abrasive if you use it everyday. I wouldn't recommend this product, because I broke out after using this.
Makeup E.
This may work for others but it made my skin breakout. I guess its not meant for dry and sensitive skin.
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard good things about this from other people but this just did not make the cut for me.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels great on my face, but the skin doesn't seem different after rinsing off. I was hoping for some soothing or toning but I didn't see either - red spots weren't reduced, and the blackheads didn't improve. It's a last resort - would use in a pinch.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.