BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who has oily skin I can't seem to figure out what works for me luckily this was it! It didn't dry my face out but it allowed me to have a moisture I got it at my loca Walgreens and it was around $7-8 bucks!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Roseville, CA
Left my skin feeling fresh, clean, and invigorated. I would definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin, combination/oily skin. It doesn't overly dry it out and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Rexburg, ID
Nice foaming cleanser when you lather it between your hands before applying. A very soft application, but at times felt after the initial rinse some residue was left over, perhaps using a washcloth would be helpful!
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
This product is great for everyday use on my acne prone skin! It doesn't irritate or over dry my skin and keeps it clear and clean! I would highly recommend for anyone wary of face washes because of sensitive skin.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
I enjoy this product, and it works well, however the texture isn't something I generally go for. I prefer the foaming cleansers, even though this one left my face feeling more moisturised than other cleansers have
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
I love this stuff so much! I have acne prone skin and this changed my life. My skin hasn't looked this clear since I was a kid and it's thanks to using the products. I will always keep this product in my arsenal.
Savanah C.
Savanah C.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this face soap! it is not drying or harsh at all on gentle skin. It still feels clean and keeps the breakouts to a minimum without completely during your face out. I use this every day at least twice a day!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with all aveeno products. I love that they leave your skin feeling clean and not oily . I have had no issues with my face since I used this product. I will be buying this product again in the future
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This works well on skin that you have already exfoliated. The formula is very gentle so it doesn't begin to remove the dry skin. It has a light smell which is nice and it doesn't cause redness or irritation.
Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
Its not harsh on the skin and it washes off super easily. I didn't re-purchase because it didn't do much to keep my acne under control. it is great at cleansing the face and giving you a refreshing feeling.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?