BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Bernice P.
Temple Terr, FL
I truly love this cleanser. Its mild n my sensitive acne-prone skin and does;t dry my face out completely. I like the little beads in it for exfoliation.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This face wash smells great and has the double-whammy bonus of keeping skin clear without burning, stinging, or drying your skin out! As good as it gets!
Lacey H.
Love this cream, not to thick but not to runny either. I've used this product many times. Very effective. Highly recommended. Good value for your money.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
Cleanser always makes my face feel clean without drying it out. only 4 stars because I don't see much of a change in my complexion with consistent use.
Taylor W.
I have sensitive skin so this stuff was my saving grace. Using it once a day it clears any breakouts I have really fast and moisturizes my dry skin.
Rebecca J.
Jacksonville, IL
I love using this cleanser on my face. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. The exfoliating scrubbies feel wonderful after a long day.
Karly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful every day cleanser that keeps my face feeling super clean. It can sometimes produce dry skin, but it is great at keeping acne away!
Julie k.
Cape Coral, FL
This leaves my skin clean and soft. I love the fresh feeling I get after using this. I know when I use it, I'm clean and my skin feels healthy.
Mylinh V.
I love all Aveeno products. My skin is pretty sensitive but Aveeno products never irritate it and it's always so easy to find and affordable!
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno is my favorite face wash for sure. Leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft without drying me out. I will definitely repurchase
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?