BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Use this every day in the shower. I use this with the moisturizer which I also love
Jennifer B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Was not a fan. It didn't give the clean feel. Or exfoliate or work very well for me
Abbey M.
This is so nice on the skin. It makes you feel so clean and radiant. Love love love
Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
Keeps my face clear and doesn't dry it out!! I love now my face has a nice glow!!!
Charlee G.
Sioux City, IA
I cant use it every day but it is the only one I can use on my very sensitive skin!
Melissa M.
I like it. it make my skin to feel good and healthy. It clean very well the skin.
BRITTANY T.
Paducah, KY
I love this!!! it gives your skin a glow while moisturizing. it smells good too.
maddy s.
Indiana
Works so well on my kind of skin, not many things do either!! Highly recommended
Liz J.
Pasco, WA
I really enjoy this face wash and it makes my skin really smooth after I wash it.
Alma R.
Hayward, Ca
Love this product I feel like it really gets in there and gets everything out..
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?