BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
CBS, Newfoubdland
This is a great product! It brightens My face. It is a great face soap to use
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
This cleanser is really good... My face feels so clean every time i use this...
Elissa T.
Elissa T.
Edmonton, AB
Never had a problem with any Aveeno products. Face wash doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily.
Kia R.
Kia R.
Markham , Ontario
Helped out my skin. Great for sensitive skin and people with oily skin. Okay smell to it. Overall good
Anne R.
Anne R.
I find the product works great for me easy to apply easy to remove my skin feeling great
Queenie L.
Queenie L.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Just a note, I have sensitive dry skin and that I have mixed feelings about this product. Although this product claims that it "gently exfoliates", on the days when I am not breaking out or my skin is perfectly fine, I found that this cleanser is too gentle for my liking. I also didn't feel that it has exfoliating beads. With that said, on the days when I am breaking out and I need a gentle cleanser, I use this cleanser. It really helps to reduce the number of ache I have and it also prevents me from breaking out. I was not able to smell anything because the one I had was senseless. However, it was a fresh smell.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Richmond, BC
I use this cleanser but the one for the acne prone skin and it's become my daily cleanser. It's gentle enough to use daily, or even twice a day. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this one doesn't irritate my skin. They have little exfoliating beads and it's great to dig up the oils in the pores. It's not as strong as many others, so once a week, I will use stronger cleansers to clear up my skin. But this cleanser works well to keep my skin clean on a daily basis. I've used this for over 3 years now, and I enjoy it a lot.
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for about a week with my clarisonic and one thing i hate is that it really doesn't lather that well with it. I feel the brush on my face rather than the soap. Probably wouldn't buy this again.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love Aveeno products and this one is no exception! It works great!
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
I have some dark spots and uneven skin tones, so I tried this product recently to see if there were any changes. The dark spots have been significantly reduced and and the smell is nice. It left my skin glowing
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?