BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Cornwall, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday in the shower ! My skin always feels so clean and fresh after each wash .
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Ottawa, ['', 'ON', '']
A small amount is needed. Doesn't feel to gritty when you use it. I have noticed I have less breakouts using this
chantal g.
chantal g.
pierrefonds
I loved, is great production, i utilisy eveday day. everbody familia is used. my skin is very sensibylite and
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Paradise, Newfoundland
Love the way it makes my face feel nica and clean. Doesn't make my face feel tight or full of chemicals.
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Victoria , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use. I have been using this clenser for years!
Ally W.
Ally W.
Cleanses skin efficiently and effectively. Leaves skin feeling fresh, does not make skin feel oily or gross to touch
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Ebenezer, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle on the skin but still works. I feel so fresh and clean when I use it. the price is also decent. I use it twice daily.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Lakefield Ontario
Doesn't dry out my face like some face washes do. Feel clean and refreshed after using.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I use this product everyday!! Always leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized.
Reshmi M.
Reshmi M.
Fahaheel, Kuwait
I had terrible acne. this really helped clearing and its very moisturizing too... i use it regularly trice in a day
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?