BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Non harsh, very soft and gentle. The smell is calm. The package is simply but elegant
Madison J.
Bozeman, MT
Clears up acne fairly well, but leaves my skin dry. Also not very fond of the scent.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Make my face soooooooooooo soft work great I really love it a lot and you guys well to
This is perfect with my sensitive, acne prone, and red skin. J use daily and love it!
Haleigh M.
Honolulu
Love this! I get the perfect clean feeling without oily/greasy skin later in the day!
Juana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it helps me remove the extra left over make up and leaves my skin soft and clean
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Tengo usando esta crema tre años y creo que siempre la usaria me encanta es muy buena
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I love the this for my skin and i love it. the best of all time i love it so much.
Alyssa C.
Pulaski, TN
I love this stuff! It makes you face feel soooo clean and so soft. Highly recommend
Jennifer B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Was not a fan. It didn't give the clean feel. Or exfoliate or work very well for me
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?