BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Sharon A.
On the days my skin is acting up or I wear makeup, I use this. The beads create the perfect gentle exfoliator to not irritate my skin. The only thing is that I've read a lot about micro beads and how unsafe they are for the environment, which stinks.
Lili N.
I have been using this for a few years now and I love it! It's so simple and not much is it in, and most importantly you can literally get this at the drug store so quick and easy! I love it for an everyday use!
Keesje V.
Kingston , ON
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for skin care because it's really gentle on your skin and doesn't clog your pores. This product gently exfoliates while cleaning, and gives you a nice glow and refreshed look.
Gina T.
This cleanser is gentle for every day and night use. I purchased it be mistake hoping to get the aveno brightening one. It's not as good as that one but it's a good cleanser for removing make up.
Kayla F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my go to cleanser! I've been using it for about 3 years now. It leaves my skin clean, and exfoliated without being too harsh. I ran out of it for about a month and definitely noticed a difference in the feel and appearance of my skin. Would highly recommend!
Kristin W.
Calgary, AB
This product has little beads that provide for gentle exfoliation, but it may be a little abrasive if you use it everyday. I wouldn't recommend this product, because I broke out after using this.
Fareesha S.
I love how gentle this is for everyday use, but still very effective on acne. I get breakouts every now and then and this really helps clearing them up without drying out my face.
Maryam N.
Perfect cleanser for sensitive skin as most Aveeno products tend to be. This cleanser is light and gentle and perfect for daily use. It leaves the skin clean but not dehydrated.
Samantha B.
Works well. The smell isn't overbearing either. I found that after a few weeks of using it, my skin would breakout, so I'd have to switch to something else for a little while.
Megan V.
Belmont, ON
I love this cleanser! It feels creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling very clean. It definitely helped keep my skin acne-free and didn't agitate my sensitive skin.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?