BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Fareesha S.
Fareesha S.
I love how gentle this is for everyday use, but still very effective on acne. I get breakouts every now and then and this really helps clearing them up without drying out my face.
Maryam N.
Maryam N.
Perfect cleanser for sensitive skin as most Aveeno products tend to be. This cleanser is light and gentle and perfect for daily use. It leaves the skin clean but not dehydrated.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Works well. The smell isn't overbearing either. I found that after a few weeks of using it, my skin would breakout, so I'd have to switch to something else for a little while.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Belmont, ON
I love this cleanser! It feels creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling very clean. It definitely helped keep my skin acne-free and didn't agitate my sensitive skin.
devanshi p.
devanshi p.
Toronto, Ontario
I really like this cleanser! Its effective, yet gentle enough for my skin. It has a pleasant smell as well. I like that its a cream, but also has small cleaning beads. Will definitely re-purchase.
sharianne s.
sharianne s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Accidently bought this kind instead if another and wasn't too pleased with it. After washing my face it still felt oily. After using it for few days I also had some acne.
Sorin K.
Sorin K.
Courtenay
I have sensitive, dry, acne-prone skin, and after a month of using this product, my skin has improved and cleared up a lot more than before.
Rayna L.
Rayna L.
North Gower, Ontario
Love this product. It keeps my face nice and smooth, but is also very gentle while cleaning it, even though it is a scrub. Been using this for many years, and will use for many more
Macy R.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser so much! It really helped clear up my face! This product is so gentle too
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I have used this cleanser quite a bit and I love it I found with my skin I have to change up my cleansers quite a bit so this one seems to be my fave it leaves my face feeling clean
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?