BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ariana G.
This cleans your face very well and it acts like a scrub so it shouldn't be used everyday
Kimberly A.
Birmingham, AL
I love this brand, however this cleanser is not my favorite. It left my face very greasy.
Kimberly R.
Providence, RI
This product is. Alright I didn't really like it. It dried sticky on my face. ..........
Heather W.
Columbus, OH
This has really helped to clear up my face and it also helps with oiliness and dryness.
leslie c.
Roswell, GA
I use this face wash once in awhile and it really helps clean my face and clear it up.
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite cleansers! Exfoliates gently and leaves skin smooth and moisturized
Taylor S.
Brainerd
Nice product for overly sensitive skin. Didn’t remove my makeup as I wish it would’ve.
Alicia C.
Austin
I️ Love cream & lotion on my face. It makes me feel great & clean! I️ love the feeling!
Issa  M.
Covina, CA
This stuff i s amazing because it doesn't' break me out and it really cleanses my face!
Mike F.
Hammond, IN
This stuff is great priced and works even better. True spa feeling and won't disappoint
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?