BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Charlottetown, PE
I really like this product. I use it every day three times a day and my skin does not dry out. I have noticed that my face has not been breaking out at all! My blackheads on my nose are still pretty bad so it doesn't help with that, but it makes your skin look hydrated and clear! Love it!
Yoli S.
Yoli S.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best moisturizers I have ever purchased! It is fairly expensive, but it has lasted me nearly 5 months.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought his because I was going crazy with break outs. I've never had this problem and since I've gotten older with stress I seem to brake out. This is AMAZING!
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
On the days my skin is acting up or I wear makeup, I use this. The beads create the perfect gentle exfoliator to not irritate my skin. The only thing is that I've read a lot about micro beads and how unsafe they are for the environment, which stinks.
Aleyna K.
Aleyna K.
Turkey
I am kinda mental breakin in myself. One side says good other says not enough when we look at others. Needs improvement
Lili N.
Lili N.
I have been using this for a few years now and I love it! It's so simple and not much is it in, and most importantly you can literally get this at the drug store so quick and easy! I love it for an everyday use!
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for skin care because it's really gentle on your skin and doesn't clog your pores. This product gently exfoliates while cleaning, and gives you a nice glow and refreshed look.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is gentle for every day and night use. I purchased it be mistake hoping to get the aveno brightening one. It's not as good as that one but it's a good cleanser for removing make up.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calgary, AB
This product has little beads that provide for gentle exfoliation, but it may be a little abrasive if you use it everyday. I wouldn't recommend this product, because I broke out after using this.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my go to cleanser! I've been using it for about 3 years now. It leaves my skin clean, and exfoliated without being too harsh. I ran out of it for about a month and definitely noticed a difference in the feel and appearance of my skin. Would highly recommend!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?