BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only do I love this cleanser, I love the Aveeno overall! I have never been disappointed by an Aveeno product! I have rather dry, itchy skin and deal with the occasional eczema flare up so I'm usually careful what I use and this stuff didn't harm my skin at all, in fact it helped! My skin is left soft and hydrated and overall feeling great! Well worth it's price!
Queenie L.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Just a note, I have sensitive dry skin and that I have mixed feelings about this product. Although this product claims that it "gently exfoliates", on the days when I am not breaking out or my skin is perfectly fine, I found that this cleanser is too gentle for my liking. I also didn't feel that it has exfoliating beads. With that said, on the days when I am breaking out and I need a gentle cleanser, I use this cleanser. It really helps to reduce the number of ache I have and it also prevents me from breaking out. I was not able to smell anything because the one I had was senseless. However, it was a fresh smell.
Sophia H.
Richmond, BC
I use this cleanser but the one for the acne prone skin and it's become my daily cleanser. It's gentle enough to use daily, or even twice a day. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this one doesn't irritate my skin. They have little exfoliating beads and it's great to dig up the oils in the pores. It's not as strong as many others, so once a week, I will use stronger cleansers to clear up my skin. But this cleanser works well to keep my skin clean on a daily basis. I've used this for over 3 years now, and I enjoy it a lot.
Angie Y.
Thornhill, ON
I really liked this and my skin did have improvements while using this product. Even when I had flare ups the pimples seems smaller than before I used this face wash. But it didn't completely clear away my acne. It did leave my skin feeling softer.
Cayla S.
I used this cleanser for a while, but I did not find any change within my complexion. Rather, I found my skin did not feel clean, and I would break out more than normal. I really do like most Aveeno products, this one is just not for me.
Kate W.
Keswick
I have used this face wash for YEARS. Every time I switch to a new brand, I regret it and go right back to Aveeno. Keeps my skin clean, clear of blemishes and doesn't over dry. I absolutely LOVE this face wash.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En algun momento tuve una etapa de mi vida donde sufri de dermatitis facial, en ese caso tenia la necesidad de tratarme mi rosto con productos inoloros y que me cuidaran.
Sin duda este limpiador fue mi aliado
Emily T.
Edmonton, AB
I picked this up when the seasons were changing to help control some of my breakouts and I was pleased with the result. It helped with some problem areas without drying out the rest of my face.
wajeeha k.
milton, ON
This facial cleaner has syclic acid which reduces blackheads more then other products out there. Aveeno products aren't harsh on your skin and don't leave it feeling dried out like old leather. I use this a few times a week and have noticed my blackheads being reduced.
Kayla K.
Kingston, ON
This is the best brand for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and never ever had a problem with any aveeno product. This one in particular leaves my skin super soft and manageable especially in the winter months when my skin can get very dry and sore
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?