BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
April S.
This cleanser is really easy to use. It's soft on you skin and leaves it feeling smooth.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Aveeno active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser works great on my skin
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It stings quite a bit when I use it, and not in a good way! I don't think it's because of the salicylic acid either since I regularly use a 2% salicylic acid toner from Paula's Choice that doesn't sting. It also has the plastic microbeads that we now know aren't good for our water systems and the organisms that live in them. On the cleansing front, it leaves a residue that makes me want to wash my face again with another cleanser. Definitely would not use again or repurchase.
Wanda B.
Medicine Hat
It made my skin feel tight and because of this I quit using it.  I bought it from my local chemist (Pharma Save).  The packaging was eye catching because it was neat and clean looking therefore I don't feel any need for altering the packaging.  No room for improvement.  I think  Aveeno has it when it comes to the packaging of this product.  I found the product was good but unfortunately, it dried my skin out too much.
Jessica R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ived used this cream and it works amazingly.. I really liked it.. I really didn't think it will work but it did and I was amazed.. it was my first time but I can say now that it WILL BE A repeat item... I really do recommend it..
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like this product helped clear my breakouts at all. I have sensitive skin and was hoping Aveeno would be a gentle option, but it left my skin dry as a bone and very flaky. Would not recommend.
Tara D.
One of My favourite face cleansers. Seen an improvement in my acne within days! Great price and great packaging. I have purchased this multiple times from shoppers drug mart. Love it! And would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting clearer skin quick
Becky C.
It seems like this product has a couple of variations in the packaging, it goes by the name "clear complexion cream cleanser" but some specify that it has salicylic acid and some specify it has soy extract and microbeads. At my local store they had them mixed together. The one I bought specified it had salicylic acid but said nothing about microbeads, which is what I wanted, I have rosacea and microbeads tend to make it flare up. I should have read the ingredients, but I am disappointed that it wasn't concise with what the cleanser contains.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only do I love this cleanser, I love the Aveeno overall! I have never been disappointed by an Aveeno product! I have rather dry, itchy skin and deal with the occasional eczema flare up so I'm usually careful what I use and this stuff didn't harm my skin at all, in fact it helped! My skin is left soft and hydrated and overall feeling great! Well worth it's price!
Queenie L.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Just a note, I have sensitive dry skin and that I have mixed feelings about this product. Although this product claims that it "gently exfoliates", on the days when I am not breaking out or my skin is perfectly fine, I found that this cleanser is too gentle for my liking. I also didn't feel that it has exfoliating beads. With that said, on the days when I am breaking out and I need a gentle cleanser, I use this cleanser. It really helps to reduce the number of ache I have and it also prevents me from breaking out. I was not able to smell anything because the one I had was senseless. However, it was a fresh smell.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?