BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Tara D.
Tara D.
One of My favourite face cleansers. Seen an improvement in my acne within days! Great price and great packaging. I have purchased this multiple times from shoppers drug mart. Love it! And would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting clearer skin quick
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ived used this cream and it works amazingly.. I really liked it.. I really didn't think it will work but it did and I was amazed.. it was my first time but I can say now that it WILL BE A repeat item... I really do recommend it..
Becky C.
Becky C.
It seems like this product has a couple of variations in the packaging, it goes by the name "clear complexion cream cleanser" but some specify that it has salicylic acid and some specify it has soy extract and microbeads. At my local store they had them mixed together. The one I bought specified it had salicylic acid but said nothing about microbeads, which is what I wanted, I have rosacea and microbeads tend to make it flare up. I should have read the ingredients, but I am disappointed that it wasn't concise with what the cleanser contains.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
I used this cleanser for a while, but I did not find any change within my complexion. Rather, I found my skin did not feel clean, and I would break out more than normal. I really do like most Aveeno products, this one is just not for me.
Yaneyri G.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen producto, deja la piel muy suave y de absorción casi inmediata, tiene un olor muy natural me gusta cómo se siente.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En algun momento tuve una etapa de mi vida donde sufri de dermatitis facial, en ese caso tenia la necesidad de tratarme mi rosto con productos inoloros y que me cuidaran.
Sin duda este limpiador fue mi aliado
Kate W.
Kate W.
Keswick
I have used this face wash for YEARS. Every time I switch to a new brand, I regret it and go right back to Aveeno. Keeps my skin clean, clear of blemishes and doesn't over dry. I absolutely LOVE this face wash.
Emily T.
Emily T.
New Westminster , British Columbia
I picked this up when the seasons were changing to help control some of my breakouts and I was pleased with the result. It helped with some problem areas without drying out the rest of my face.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Kingston, ['', 'ON', '']
This is the best brand for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and never ever had a problem with any aveeno product. This one in particular leaves my skin super soft and manageable especially in the winter months when my skin can get very dry and sore
Amy S.
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plain packaging but high quality product and for great value. Will definitely buy again as it exceeded expectations
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?