BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
emily b.
It was awesome to use Aveeno because I had that great clean-face-feel. I already have combination type skin though so it would either dry it out or make it oily.
Jessica P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love using this cleanser in the shower, it's been a part of my daily routine for the past few years now, it wakes me up in the morning and keeps my skin clean
Sarah C.
Visalia, CA
This is my favorite cleanser. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin but can actually be a bit drying so make sure to use a moisturizer after washing your face!
Brittany J.
I love this product! I use it with the moisturizer and it has cleared my skin over time. It helps prevent breakouts and slowly but surely gets rid of blemishes
Gricelda S.
Los Angeles, CA
It performs as any cleanser would except in a much more gentle way. I have really sensitive skin, but this cleanser never broke me out or dryer my skin out.
Karissa V.
Midland, TX
I love it , it makes my face soft and totally clears my face up buy it every time from walgreens great price I love . Ya'll should try it it very effective.
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
It's very surprising how moisturizing this product is even thought it is designed for blemish control which would make you think it would dry out your skin.
Chelsea N.
Currently using this! Is a great product. Not very expensive at Walmart where I purchased it. So far very effective! I would suggest to anyone questionable.
Ashley C.
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. It removes dead skin cells, unclog my pores, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Plus,it never breaks me out!
Myrtle M.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love this product. It is of a lotion creamy texture and has a bonus of exfoliation and moisturizing while deep cleaning all at the same time!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?