BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Leaves your skin looking amazing and brighter! Love the smell!! I have bought it so many times everyone in my house use it! Love the price because it gets the job done! Love how gentle it is nothing harsh about this cleanser! I so recommend it
Allison S.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! My face broke out bad so I started to use this and within two weeks my face started to clear up. Great for everyday use, does the trick for oily skin and especially good for sensitive skin. Mini microbeads make me feel extra clean!
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Marietta, GA
This has been my "go to" moisturizer for years! I use it in addition to a retinol and topical treatment from my dermatologist and it helps with my breakouts and keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. It does a great job of removing mAke up.
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
I like the gentleness of this cleanser, it was somewhat pricey compared to things I usually buy. The packaging is real simple like all aveeno things. It's not harsh on my skin but I haven't noticed it helping so I won't buy it again.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all Aveeno facial products. I have washed my face with Aveeno products for years and it has always worked wonders for me and has always left my skin feeling refreshed! This is a product I would highly recommend!
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this cleanser and gives me a great result, it has a nice creamy consistency it's not something very special but gets the job done. I don't have very high expectation when it comes to cleanser so this is just ok with me
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Greenville, NC
The best cleanser for my skin, is exfoliating but doesn't have any of those environmentally harmful beads in them, the exfoliant is natural rice. I often have to use a toner on top of it but overall great and smells wonderful.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift from somebody and it's not bad it's not amazing. I feel like exfoliates pretty good and the smell is kind of nice it smells clean. I'm not really sure if it works or not I prefer other brands that I use
Killian G.
Killian G.
I enjoyed using this, it wasn't the best, and I was slightly disappointed because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I won't buy this again, but if you have light acne this'll work for you. Plus it smells AMAZING.
Miah M.
Miah M.
I love this product not only is it refreshing but it is also affordable to keep on hand. I keep at least three packs on hand at all time in the summer months for me and my family. I definitely recommend this for anyone.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?