BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
I love this stuff! From the scent to sensitivity on my skin. It's amazing. Has little micro pebble like things in the actual cleanser and it clears up your skin!
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
it has salycilic acid yet doesnt do a good job of making my skin feel clean at all. i have to use my ulta version clarisonic brush with this. wont be repurchasing.pros: gentlecons: doesnt clear up acne
Emily B.
Denver, CO
This cleanser is great to clear up your skin. It met my expectations and more. It worked really well and I will always keep purchasing it. Sometimes it's a little pricey, depends where you purchase. I would definitely refer others.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Although I don't have acne from time to time I have breakouts so I tried this and I really loved it. It felt very good with the soapy sissy lather on my face. It made my face feel soft and clean and I didn't see any blemishes.
Jessica T.
I have used this product for years. I rotate between the clear complexion and radiant lines of their products. However, I have found little difference between them. The quality of the product definitely shows. The price is high, but I have always thought you get what you pay for. Aveeno is not a brand that is easily made generic. I actually went out to try the Equate brand of the product. However, this made my face feel like a film was left on it instead of the clean feeling the name brand gives me. I will definitely be sticking with Aveeno.

The best part of Aveeno is they offer coupons on their website and offer samples. I highly recommend requesting samples to try before you spend your money on the actual product. That way you will be able to see if this is a product will you be able to use or not as well as if it is a product that meets your needs.
Megan D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved Aveeno products. They always smell so fresh and natural. It made my face feel very clean and fresh after I used it. It was amazing because it also helped control my oil overnight which is a problem I face a lot. I would buy again and again!
Luna D.
This has helped to clear up my skin. I still get a few break outs once in a while when I don't use it. It doesn't dry off my skin too bad. It has little beads in it which help to exfoliate.
Juliana K.
Spencerport, NY
This product was my holy grails for the last seven years of my life. I used it beginning in middle school and have continued to repurchase it through my years in college. Its creamy consistency is very nice and the beads are great exfoliators.

I use this cleanser and I shampoo in the shower. Then at night, I would use it after brushing my teeth. However, I have combination skin, and it would often leave my cheeks dry. A few pimples would pop up here and there, but I think that was more die to my terrible sleeping and eating habits.

I ended up switching to a more high end brand that'll accommodate my skin specific needs more, but I'll definitely always come back for this as it's so affordable and easily accessible in stores.
Heather K.
I like it, it a good product and my face feels so clean and refreshed afterwards. I really love aveeno products you get a good product for a very reasonable price I recommend this to everyone who compliments my skin!
hannah t.
Covington, VA
I e only been using this product for a few days and I already love it. It has taken the redness off of the spots I have on my face and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Packaging is nice since I don't really care for a pump.. very good product!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?