BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
jamie c.
jamie c.
O Fallon, MO
Really like this face wash! Had a great smell and makes my skin feel really soft. Gentle formula but gets a deep clean!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Medicine Hat
It's great texture leaveso skin bright and clean and moisturized. No oil left over. Helped with my dry skin and acne.
Kerriann P.
Kerriann P.
Fantastic product, love it and use it everyday, morning and night, i would highly recommend this product to everyone
Anisa B.
Anisa B.
Scarborough , Ontario
This is one of my favorite cleansers! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. This is a must have product!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Toronto
Amazing facial cleanser. Gentle exfoliation, helped with acne, oil control and improved skin tone and texture.
April S.
April S.
This cleanser is really easy to use. It's soft on you skin and leaves it feeling smooth.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Aveeno active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser works great on my skin
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It stings quite a bit when I use it, and not in a good way! I don't think it's because of the salicylic acid either since I regularly use a 2% salicylic acid toner from Paula's Choice that doesn't sting. It also has the plastic microbeads that we now know aren't good for our water systems and the organisms that live in them. On the cleansing front, it leaves a residue that makes me want to wash my face again with another cleanser. Definitely would not use again or repurchase.
Wanda B.
Wanda B.
Medicine Hat
It made my skin feel tight and because of this I quit using it.  I bought it from my local chemist (Pharma Save).  The packaging was eye catching because it was neat and clean looking therefore I don't feel any need for altering the packaging.  No room for improvement.  I think  Aveeno has it when it comes to the packaging of this product.  I found the product was good but unfortunately, it dried my skin out too much.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like this product helped clear my breakouts at all. I have sensitive skin and was hoping Aveeno would be a gentle option, but it left my skin dry as a bone and very flaky. Would not recommend.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?