BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
I just started using this product and it is amazing! First it has no scent to it. which is nice when you wanna use it in the morning and not have your face smell like roses or some other strong scent. Its really good for sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin feel to dry afterwards(although i still have to use a moisturizer. It gets almost all your makeup off your face an has a nice tingly feeling after you wash it off your face. Would definitely recommend if you have moderate acne and sensitive skin
Lexi H.
I have been using this product for years and always does the job. Never had a problem with my skin being sensitive to it or making sure my complexion is clear and bright. Would definitely recommend for those who have sensitive skin and need a good exfoliator.
Monique W.
I have struggled with acne for a while now and tried so many different products that I have spent anywhere up to $200 on and nothing seemed to work I was getting so frustrated.
I decided to try this cleanser since it is part of the natural line and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! My face has completely cleared up besides acne scars but I have even noticed those beginning to fade.
I have quite dry and sensitive skin on my face and I use this cleanser in the morning and occasionally on nights (somedays I forget or am too lazy) and now get the odd pimple but I am way more confident with my skin and couldn't be more satisfied with the product. It is very affordable and doesn't leave skin dry, oily, sensitive at all.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Aveeno is a great brand and has great products in general. This cream cleanser is perfect for people with dry skin since it is a cream, so it will not feel as drying as other types of cleansers. I personally have oily skin and I still love this cleanser because it does not feel like its stripping my face of moisture and also deep cleans very well. I also like Aveeno because they use fairly good ingredients for the most part
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
With using Aveeno products on the regular I was excited to try this facial cleanser. I used it for just over 5 days and it was great. I would use it in my morning routine. Soon after I noticed dry flaky patches on my face. Read up on it and it apparently can dry out your skin and to wash with it less frequently. I now use it twice a week and works great!
Paris H.
Baldivis
I really recommend this cleanser if you're looking for a cream cleanser that is Natural. It met all of my expectations and I was very happy with it. I purchased it from my local pharmacy and have used one whole product. I would recommend it to others.
Rianne J.
Kelowna
I like this because it doesn't dry out your skin after you've used it, but I didn't find that it really made a difference to my overall complexion. I have combination skin and still got the same amount of oily and spotty areas as before.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Amazing product ! Lives up to what it says . Very affordable . Love the tube packaging not wastage of product . Extremely gentle on skin . Very effective . Instant results . Nice texture . Scrub like cream . Would definitely recommend
Hasanpreet M.
I absolutely adore this cleanser it is very gentle on the skin and cleanses the skin extremely well? It absolutely met my expectations and is very easy to find at any local drugstore. I would definitely buy this product again!
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I like it because it is for sensitive skin doesn't make me break out whenever I run out I will always get another bottle of it and removes your make up very well and it makes your skin feel really soft and nice
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?