BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
I really like this face wash, and I've been using it and re-buying it for years. I like how it makes my face feel, as my skin can be very sensitive, but this makes my skin feel very soft
Caroline A.
Tallmadge, OH
The micro beads in this product are amazing! Helps your skin feel really refreshed and I believe it's safe to use twice a day!
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Medea G.
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Aveeno product is very good. This one is no exception! For the price, the product is actually amazing. I recommend!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Aveeno is another brand I absolutely love when it comes to my skin care. This has always made my skin look a lot clearer and didn't leave it feeling oily later on in the day like some other product do.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I have sensitive skin that is slightly dry. This product irritated my skin. And left it feeling super dry. I wasn't a fan.
Jennifer C.
This product is my MVP product! I have used it for the past year and it has done wonders for my skin! It doesn't feel oily/greasy and it has cleared up my acne! Definitely recommend !
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This Aveeno product is definitely my MVP product. I have been using this cleanser for years and I have very clear & smooth skin. I switched to this product after my previous cleanser left my skin oily. I don't have any major skin problems so I had been looking for just a basic cleanser. I don't mind paying the price for this product, it does its job very well. I like the way my face feels after I use this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Melissa E.
I love to use this at night. I'm sorry but I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes when I wash my face with something scented. Does not seem to irritate my skin at all.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?