BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
I love aveeno products because it actually helps my boyfriends eczema and my face isn't breaking out as much as it used to
Jazmin M.
This is not only cleanser its a cream clenser and has little micro beads to give you a deep clean, I don't th8nk i would use any other product after using this one.
Martina T.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I use aveeno for my son, since his skin is VERY sensitive. He used to have BAD acne when he was a newborn and I didn't know what to do, I was stressed out about it. But, then a doctor suggested I start using the products for him. That same day I grabbed him some aveeno lotion and body wash worked wonders! his body cleared up within a day. Still use it till this day
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
I really like this face wash, and I've been using it and re-buying it for years. I like how it makes my face feel, as my skin can be very sensitive, but this makes my skin feel very soft
Caroline A.
Tallmadge, OH
The micro beads in this product are amazing! Helps your skin feel really refreshed and I believe it's safe to use twice a day!
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Medea G.
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Aveeno product is very good. This one is no exception! For the price, the product is actually amazing. I recommend!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Aveeno is another brand I absolutely love when it comes to my skin care. This has always made my skin look a lot clearer and didn't leave it feeling oily later on in the day like some other product do.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I have sensitive skin that is slightly dry. This product irritated my skin. And left it feeling super dry. I wasn't a fan.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?