BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Julia R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Removed all by sun-spots
Works great on dry skin and oily
Cheap
Exfoliate just The right amount
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This along side with the aveeno moisturizer is the best thing I've ever used. I love it so much
Trisha L.
Madison, WI
Great smell, cleanses without drying. A good cleanser to keep in the shower for every day use.
Ashley Y.
One of faves. keeps my hands feeling and smelling amazing. doesn't leave a greasy feeling after.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
I'm absolutely in love. I love anything Aveeno at this point and this cleanser is everything '
Joanna K.
One of the only cleansers that doesn't make me break out. Very gentle, does dry me out a little
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
Keeps my face clear and I don't feel like it gets oily as often as it did with other cleansers.
Megan S.
Wonderful everyday cleanser. It has the right amount of daily exfoliate without over doing it.
Ashley Z.
Parlier, CA
I've only been using this for a couple days . It works pretty good, makes my face feels smooth
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
I really love aveeno and this product is one of my favorites my face feels clean and smooth.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?