BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Monique W.
Monique W.
I have struggled with acne for a while now and tried so many different products that I have spent anywhere up to $200 on and nothing seemed to work I was getting so frustrated.
I decided to try this cleanser since it is part of the natural line and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! My face has completely cleared up besides acne scars but I have even noticed those beginning to fade.
I have quite dry and sensitive skin on my face and I use this cleanser in the morning and occasionally on nights (somedays I forget or am too lazy) and now get the odd pimple but I am way more confident with my skin and couldn't be more satisfied with the product. It is very affordable and doesn't leave skin dry, oily, sensitive at all.
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Aveeno is a great brand and has great products in general. This cream cleanser is perfect for people with dry skin since it is a cream, so it will not feel as drying as other types of cleansers. I personally have oily skin and I still love this cleanser because it does not feel like its stripping my face of moisture and also deep cleans very well. I also like Aveeno because they use fairly good ingredients for the most part
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
Not only do I love this cleanser, I love the Aveeno overall! I have never been disappointed by an Aveeno product! I have rather dry, itchy skin and deal with the occasional eczema flare up so I'm usually careful what I use and this stuff didn't harm my skin at all, in fact it helped! My skin is left soft and hydrated and overall feeling great! Well worth it's price!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
With using Aveeno products on the regular I was excited to try this facial cleanser. I used it for just over 5 days and it was great. I would use it in my morning routine. Soon after I noticed dry flaky patches on my face. Read up on it and it apparently can dry out your skin and to wash with it less frequently. I now use it twice a week and works great!
Mica T.
Mica T.
This product is something you would buy when you have a lot of pimples! it really helps it remove the dark spots and makes your cface a lot softer nd cleaner! ive been using this product ever since 2014! its a bit pricey but really worth it! Definitely buying again once i ran out.
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
milton, ON
This facial cleaner has syclic acid which reduces blackheads more then other products out there. Aveeno products aren't harsh on your skin and don't leave it feeling dried out like old leather. I use this a few times a week and have noticed my blackheads being reduced.
Paris H.
Paris H.
Baldivis
I really recommend this cleanser if you're looking for a cream cleanser that is Natural. It met all of my expectations and I was very happy with it. I purchased it from my local pharmacy and have used one whole product. I would recommend it to others.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Thornhill, ON
I really liked this and my skin did have improvements while using this product. Even when I had flare ups the pimples seems smaller than before I used this face wash. But it didn't completely clear away my acne. It did leave my skin feeling softer.
Rianne J.
Rianne J.
Kelowna
I like this because it doesn't dry out your skin after you've used it, but I didn't find that it really made a difference to my overall complexion. I have combination skin and still got the same amount of oily and spotty areas as before.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Amazing product ! Lives up to what it says . Very affordable . Love the tube packaging not wastage of product . Extremely gentle on skin . Very effective . Instant results . Nice texture . Scrub like cream . Would definitely recommend
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?