BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Anything with clear complexion I️ love. I️ tried this once and I️ reAlly like it. I️ will try it again
McKena c.
I use this all over my body. My skin feels more hydrated and soft. Love how it makes my skin feel.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good on my skin and it leaves my face supper soft and gentle with my skin for every day use
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
I have heard good things about this from other people but this just did not make the cut for me.
Amanda A.
Good for sensitive skin. I used to use this everyday. Works well with a facial cleansing brush.
Melanie H.
Keeps my skin clear and smooth clears up any break outs I have and helps prevent future ones
Ashley P.
Non harsh, very soft and gentle. The smell is calm. The package is simply but elegant
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love this product because it helps prevent breakouts. It also feels a little weird on your skin but it is the best thing for your skin.
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
Hands down, one of the best (probably the best) cream cleanser I have ever use! I have repurchased and have been using this awesome product for many years now. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh after every wash. The product also helps clear out my skin (I have acne prone skin) throughout time.
Carolina A.
For a clean and soft skin I completely trust in Aveeno. My experience with their products always was satisfactorily. I always recommended to use and get a satisfaction better than any other product by difference brand.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?