BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno product is very good. This one is no exception! For the price, the product is actually amazing. I recommend!
Medea G.
Medea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
maya t.
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Tallmadge, OH
The micro beads in this product are amazing! Helps your skin feel really refreshed and I believe it's safe to use twice a day!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
I really like this face wash, and I've been using it and re-buying it for years. I like how it makes my face feel, as my skin can be very sensitive, but this makes my skin feel very soft
Martina T.
Martina T.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I use aveeno for my son, since his skin is VERY sensitive. He used to have BAD acne when he was a newborn and I didn't know what to do, I was stressed out about it. But, then a doctor suggested I start using the products for him. That same day I grabbed him some aveeno lotion and body wash worked wonders! his body cleared up within a day. Still use it till this day
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
This is not only cleanser its a cream clenser and has little micro beads to give you a deep clean, I don't th8nk i would use any other product after using this one.
kathy l.
kathy l.
East hartford, CT
I love aveeno products because it actually helps my boyfriends eczema and my face isn't breaking out as much as it used to
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
For a clean and soft skin I completely trust in Aveeno. My experience with their products always was satisfactorily. I always recommended to use and get a satisfaction better than any other product by difference brand.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
Hands down, one of the best (probably the best) cream cleanser I have ever use! I have repurchased and have been using this awesome product for many years now. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh after every wash. The product also helps clear out my skin (I have acne prone skin) throughout time.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?