BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Synthia F.
The mask is a nice gentle scrub. However, I don't feel that it does much of anything and it seems to make my acne worse.
Samantha S.
North Wildwood
Really liked it. Face cleared up and was very soft. Just need to find a cleaner to go with it. Didn't do much for pimples
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product is great for the price of it. It helped clear up lots of my blemishes and helped my complexion look clear.
This is very hydrating. Cleaned off my makeup good. Noticed very little acne while using this. Good for sensitive skin.
Frankie H.
Jamestown
this face wash gently cleans and refreshes my face. I don't have sensitive skin, so maybe this wasn't the one for me.
Diana C.
Portland
This product is very gentle on skin, and leave skin looking dewey, and feeling great. I use this or Oil of Olay.
Madison S.
I like this product to help with acne and scars. It is very gentle and works well especially for sensitive skin
jestine c.
I love this brand is really good I use it for almost everything that has to do with my face and it really works
Hayley O.
Emmitsburg, MD
this product really helped to relieve my acne and irritation by removing my dead skin and oils from the day
celestial m.
Dallas, TX
I love this product good for my skin care!!
And also I recommend for you guys to also try it yourself too!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?