BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Brentwood, TN
I just started using this product and it is amazing! First it has no scent to it. which is nice when you wanna use it in the morning and not have your face smell like roses or some other strong scent. Its really good for sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin feel to dry afterwards(although i still have to use a moisturizer. It gets almost all your makeup off your face an has a nice tingly feeling after you wash it off your face. Would definitely recommend if you have moderate acne and sensitive skin
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this at night. I'm sorry but I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes when I wash my face with something scented. Does not seem to irritate my skin at all.
Ashlee K.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Aveeno product is definitely my MVP product. I have been using this cleanser for years and I have very clear & smooth skin. I switched to this product after my previous cleanser left my skin oily. I don't have any major skin problems so I had been looking for just a basic cleanser. I don't mind paying the price for this product, it does its job very well. I like the way my face feels after I use this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my MVP product! I have used it for the past year and it has done wonders for my skin! It doesn't feel oily/greasy and it has cleared up my acne! Definitely recommend !
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin that is slightly dry. This product irritated my skin. And left it feeling super dry. I wasn't a fan.
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno is another brand I absolutely love when it comes to my skin care. This has always made my skin look a lot clearer and didn't leave it feeling oily later on in the day like some other product do.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno product is very good. This one is no exception! For the price, the product is actually amazing. I recommend!
Medea G.
Medea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
maya t.
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Tallmadge, OH
The micro beads in this product are amazing! Helps your skin feel really refreshed and I believe it's safe to use twice a day!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?