BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tatum K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin so soft but don't leave it in the car when it's 100 degrees out! My skin is sensitive and my skin is in love!
Laura L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price for this is excellent. This product leaves your skin so soft. Lasts long time. Smell isn't strong like other lotions.
Lorena V.
Salem, OR
I Love Aveeno products!! The way they leave your skin silky smooth and smell wonderful! They are also great for chicken poz.
Monzerrat D.
1234 W Wild Horse
I really liked this product cause I would use it on my everyday night routine it would leave my face smooth and feeling fresh
ZeKayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has helped to even out dry spots and help my complexion. My husband has also seen results with this product.
Samantha S.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked it. Face cleared up and was very soft. Just need to find a cleaner to go with it. Didn't do much for pimples
Synthia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask is a nice gentle scrub. However, I don't feel that it does much of anything and it seems to make my acne worse.
Kendall Julia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very hydrating. Cleaned off my makeup good. Noticed very little acne while using this. Good for sensitive skin.
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for the price of it. It helped clear up lots of my blemishes and helped my complexion look clear.
Frankie H.
Jamestown
this face wash gently cleans and refreshes my face. I don't have sensitive skin, so maybe this wasn't the one for me.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.