BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my MVP product! I have used it for the past year and it has done wonders for my skin! It doesn't feel oily/greasy and it has cleared up my acne! Definitely recommend !
Ashlee K.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Aveeno product is definitely my MVP product. I have been using this cleanser for years and I have very clear & smooth skin. I switched to this product after my previous cleanser left my skin oily. I don't have any major skin problems so I had been looking for just a basic cleanser. I don't mind paying the price for this product, it does its job very well. I like the way my face feels after I use this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this at night. I'm sorry but I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes when I wash my face with something scented. Does not seem to irritate my skin at all.
Brentwood, TN
I just started using this product and it is amazing! First it has no scent to it. which is nice when you wanna use it in the morning and not have your face smell like roses or some other strong scent. Its really good for sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin feel to dry afterwards(although i still have to use a moisturizer. It gets almost all your makeup off your face an has a nice tingly feeling after you wash it off your face. Would definitely recommend if you have moderate acne and sensitive skin
Casey P.
Casey P.
This worked really well for me. I have terrible acne problems, so I typically use a strong face wash, but I can't use it three times a day if I work out, because that would leave my face irritated and peeling. It is very gentle and does not over dry my face. I love it!
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Knoxville, TN
This is my holy grail go-to face wash. I have dry, sensitive skin and I've struggled to find something that works with both of those things as well as occasional breakouts. I've tried so many different products. I've even tried the aveeno clear complexion foaming face cleanser and it couldn't compare. When I use this stuff, it just relieves my skin. It doesn't irritate it. It helps with my breakouts and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I'm always trying new and different face washes but I'm always sure to have this one on hand because I know it works and it's amazing. I love it.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
I've tried so many face washes and this one is by far my favorite. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared it right up. The little beads in it make your face feel so fresh and the best part is that it doesn't completely dry out your skin like many facial cleansers do. Highly recommend.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Turlock, CA
I just started using this about a week ago and I have to say it has cleared up my acne that's I've been struggling with for the past year, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all! Love it smells refreshing and the beads are great bit so harsh like other products I e used!
Marion F.
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great for sensitive skin leaves me feeling clean and refreshed! Bought this to try while I was low on a different Aveeno face wash and it's an absolute gem.
Wynne M.
Wynne M.
Chula, GA
Currently loving this face wash. I have sensitive skin, and it exfoliates well without being too harsh on the skin.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?