BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Sandra K.
Hamilton, OH
This works doesn't dry out your skin, and keeps your pores clean leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Grape A.
I love this cleanser. Cleans my face very well. My face does seems like to glow once i dry my face.
Priyanka  L.
Winston Salem, NC
It's nice , very good fragrance and will give u a fresh look too.. Loved it.. Worth spending for it
Sabrina  v.
North Miami Beach, FL
Love aveeno , more natural than some other products .. cleans really good, never broke out from it
McKena c.
I use this all over my body. My skin feels more hydrated and soft. Love how it makes my skin feel.
Cindy S.
Holcomb, MO
I love the way it hydrates my skin and stops the breakouts! I would recommend you to give it a try
Alison D.
Springfield, OH
This was awesome! Had a great scent and helped clear up my skin. Wasn't greasy and decently priced
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
It was okay with controlling excessive oil throughout the day, but it would not clear my breakouts.
Mindy F.
Munhall, PA
Very light cleanser. Very refreshing and youthful feel! My skin looked great and felt wonderful!
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't work for me. I used for a couple weeks the good thing about it is it makes your skin soft
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?