BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Such a healthy option for people who have sensitive skin! No added scent or harsh chemicals! Would recommend to anyone looking for natural based skin care
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
I use this cleanser all the time. Whether in the shower or out the shower. I love all Aveeno products but this one is really good at taking off make up.
I really like this one, but I wish I would have tried the anti-aging cleanser, but I would use this again if I could not find the anti aging cleanser...
Jelitza A.
I've used this cleanser for over a year now and I'm not tired of its results. It's exactly what I needed for my skin's complexion. Works wonders!!
Dana D.
Dallas, NC
This has been the only cleanser I have been able to use for a while. The packaging is ok. It is plain and simple. It always meets my expectations.
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
This cleanser is a must have for those who suffer from pesky breakouts! I myself use this product every single day and have had amazing results!
Nicole C.
Bluffton, SC
Not much to say. It's nothing too good or too bad. I can't really recommend it because there's so many better things out there. It's a skip.
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
I have tried many other name brand and direct sale brands. This is the only face wash that leaves my face clean and soft!!! Very effective!!!
Kristina T.
Florida
My doctor recommended this to me because I had bad excema and it never irritated it or anything and made my skin soft so thats a bonus!!!
Tori M.
Love love love this cleanser! I have been using it for years. It gently exfoliates, but isn't harsh on skin. It doesn't bother my eczema.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?