BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tiana L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love aveeno because I have eczema and it helps with the dryness. But, I wish they had a face mask.
Xiomara A.
Love using this in the shower. Keeps skin looking and feeling fresh. Helps with dirty skin and acne.
Dorothea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I been using for a while haven't notice anything out of the ordinary basically a cleanser does that .
Ashley C.
Softens the skin while cleaning it. also is a good company whos products are great for sensitive skin
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
So soft and gentle with your face! I love the creamy product! It leaves your face soft and smooth!
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
Did not like it! Total bummer!!! Used it and immediately had breakouts. My skin is very sensitive.
Amanda D.
I haven't been using this product for too long but from what I can tell this is an awesome product.
Lindsay T.
Huntersville, NC
Great smell, i love using this product in the morning if i forgot to wash my face the night before.
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
I use this cleanser occasionally. It doesn't have an over powering scent and cleanses my skin well
Emily M.
Harahan, LA
Absolutely love this cleanser! Very smooth and easy to use. Definitely helped clear up my face too.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?