BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
This face wash has been my go to product for a while now. I stumbled upon it while browsing for a new product, and I am so happy!
I recently went on vacation for a week, and didn't have this face wash with me, and I regretted not bringing a small bottle of it. I broke out in my trouble zones and had dry skin.
I have combination skin so it is hard to find a wash that works great in all areas. The scent is amazing and not like a chemical smell that some other brands do.
I can't say enough good things about Aveeno!!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Aveeno products are great, especially the baby ones. I love how they seem to moisturize faster than any other product I have used.
Carlena S.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Where to start. Aveeno is my go to for everything on my body! From back to when I had eczema to now on as my daily facial routine. I use the cleanser and the moisturizing lotion... a phenomenal combo. It really holds true the name CLEAR complexion. I had terrible acne from basic training all that dirt and oil and not to mention I have extremely sensitive/ dry yet oily skin. All bad. Any who, it is a truly amazing product I use it once a day at night time and apply the moisturizer twice a day. you should probably do twice but for my skin I do once. If you've never tried aveeno before well let today be your lucky day. The makers get my approval :D
Medea G.
Medea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
maya t.
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Tallmadge, OH
The micro beads in this product are amazing! Helps your skin feel really refreshed and I believe it's safe to use twice a day!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
I really like this face wash, and I've been using it and re-buying it for years. I like how it makes my face feel, as my skin can be very sensitive, but this makes my skin feel very soft
Martina T.
Martina T.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I use aveeno for my son, since his skin is VERY sensitive. He used to have BAD acne when he was a newborn and I didn't know what to do, I was stressed out about it. But, then a doctor suggested I start using the products for him. That same day I grabbed him some aveeno lotion and body wash worked wonders! his body cleared up within a day. Still use it till this day
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
This is not only cleanser its a cream clenser and has little micro beads to give you a deep clean, I don't th8nk i would use any other product after using this one.
kathy l.
kathy l.
East hartford, CT
I love aveeno products because it actually helps my boyfriends eczema and my face isn't breaking out as much as it used to
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?