BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Cierra D.
Carol Stream, IL
Good product smell is ok not too harsh on the skin leaving skin nice and smooth no residue left behind
Terry G.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser is great and does great on the complxion and non oil base and not a bad smell on the face
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
One of my favorite face cleaners. The microbeads are the perfect daily exfoliator for my sensitive skin
Valeria E.
Works very well but did not seem to clear out sun marks as well as other Aveeno products I have used.
Karen B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this cleanses my face in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed.
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does not irriatate my sensitive skin. Provides a good cleaning, and I would not use another product.
Monica O.
Nederland , TX
I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so rich and creamy. The scrub feels great.
Kiersten C.
Eau Claire, WI
I like that this face wash helps treat my minor breakouts but never feels harsh or drying on the skin
Rose B.
Cleveland, GA
Love this, I'm a 41 year old female with acne prone skin. I highly recommend this, works wonderfully
jana B.
It is great. I just wish it didn't make my face feel oily after wards. But other than that j love it
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?