BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I have struggled with acne since I was in the 4th grade. I have found things that kind of work, I have found things that do not work at all. But up until I switched to this brand a couple months back, I hadn't found anything that works. This cream cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth, and leaves it CLEAR! I have the cream cleanser for the shower, the foam cleanser for the morning, and the pads for at night. Works wonderfully for my combination skin.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
I bought this cleanser the other day. However, I did not realize it had the exfoliating beads. So I cannot use it with my Clarisonic, but I still like it. I like that it is natural and leaves my skin soft. If you use it with the Clear Complexion lotion it is great!
Taahirah J.
Taahirah J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've tried tons of products to clear up my skin & remove the scars! This works wonders. I love the fact that it exfoliates, but not to harshly (exfoliating everyday is not good for your skin), so the fact that it gentle exfoliates was awesome. can't live without this now.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Pretty good stuff! Leaves my skin feeling nice, soft and clean! Definitely recommend it.
Lily U.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
I had started exploring with cleansers and this was one of the first few ones. It worked so well. Aveeno products are great when it comes to skin. I have used Aveeno body soap, lotion, and cleanser and they never fail. Love this cleanser; it leaves my face clear and smooth.
Libby C.
Libby C.
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin along with being very acne prone, which is the frustrating combination of oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have tried an endless amount of cleansers: Biore, Clinique, etc. and this is the only one so far that has successfully tamed my skin! Being very acne prone, it's been very frustrating finding a cleanser that's strong enough to take care of my oily t-zone but gentle enough to not dry out the rest of my face. After only a week, I have seen a huge difference with my blemishes and skin dryness! My blemishes have almost completely disappeared; and after washing my face I notice that my blackheads are almost completely cleaned out. I highly recommend to anyone -- the moisturizer I use afterwards is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer & it's a great combination.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm not quite sure what my skin type is; I get oily if I don't wash with a cream cleanser, I get blackheads and not the squishy painful pimples, but the ones that just like to make themselves noticed... I've tried everything from coal soap to Proactive, foreign brands, gone to a dermatologist... this is the only product that works on my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling bright, fresh, and clean, and obliterates my acne. I don't even have redness when I use this, and have no problems even when I use heavy makeup. I've been using it a little over a year and it's difficult for me to find locally, but 100% try this if you are looking for a solution. Haven't met a person who I've recommended it to who has not loved it.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I dealt with acne for a long time and tried multiple different 3-step systems but nothing was helping to prevent breakouts. I tried this and have been using it for a long time now. It does for me what the 3-steps couldn't and prevents breakouts. Every now and then the occasional zit makes an appearance but not often at all. Also, I love that this rinses off clean; other products leave a residue that just won't rinse off. I would recommend this product :)
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Love their products. They work great and are effective while being gentle for all skin types. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
This is my all time favorite cleanser!! It has helped clear up my acne so much! As the days pass I fall in love more an more with this product!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?