BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Aveeno is what I use for many things. Though the scents are always tricky. They are never pleasant to me.
Kara M.
Does the job without irritating my skin, I like the gentle exfoliation. There really isn't more to say.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This product is perfect for my dry skin! It works wonders in the winter when I need a little extra TLC.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Anything with clear complexion I️ love. I️ tried this once and I️ reAlly like it. I️ will try it again
dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Another wonderful product from Aveeno.If you worry about sensitive skin,You need not look any further.
Am really in the middle with this product but it's pretty good so far, it doesn't dry my skin as much(:
Sonia G.
Helped clean my skin and help even tone my skin and even out darkness on my face. helps smooth texture
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
My skin is combination but right now it's dry and broke out. This didn't work for me at all. .. sorry!
Cameron W.
This is my favorite cleaner! It takes all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh!
bobbie a.
Alliance, OH
Clear complexion, feel clean, soft skin, beautiful flawless look, naturally. its must have on my list.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?