BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
maya t.
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Janet J.
Janet J.
I have tried so many products for my acne prone skin and so far this is the only cleanser that I've been able to use daily without my skin getting worse but actually getting better. I use it every day and after about 2 weeks of use, noticed an amazing difference in my skin. My skin started to feel soft and didn't dry out. I recommend this product to everyone. Love how my skin feels and looks since using this cleanser.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Atlanta, GA
I have had numerous cleaners and moisturizers prescribed to me as well as buying over the counter products -- none that worked! I have sensitive combination skin so that's already a task to handle. I recently came across this product about a week ago and so far its been the best to date. It leaves your skin, smooth and radiant but also CLEAN. The exfoliating beads aren't too harsh on the skin but don't just disappear either. I love it. Smells good too!
Karlie W.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
I have very senesitive skin that breaks out easily when I try to make up or cleansers. I purchased this cleanser because my last one was causing my face to be really oily, an issue I haven't ever had. This product is amazing! It leaves my face feeling clean and doesn't have an overwhelming smell like other face washes I have tried. My skin is so much softer and clearer since I have begun using this. I don't think I will be switching face washes!
Kailee F.
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
I Love this product! It keeps my skin soft and feeling fresh and the smell is so amazing! It doesn't hurt my eyes and is gentle.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Love their products. They work great and are effective while being gentle for all skin types. I definitely recommend!
Katie T.
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I dealt with acne for a long time and tried multiple different 3-step systems but nothing was helping to prevent breakouts. I tried this and have been using it for a long time now. It does for me what the 3-steps couldn't and prevents breakouts. Every now and then the occasional zit makes an appearance but not often at all. Also, I love that this rinses off clean; other products leave a residue that just won't rinse off. I would recommend this product :)
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I have struggled with acne since I was in the 4th grade. I have found things that kind of work, I have found things that do not work at all. But up until I switched to this brand a couple months back, I hadn't found anything that works. This cream cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth, and leaves it CLEAR! I have the cream cleanser for the shower, the foam cleanser for the morning, and the pads for at night. Works wonderfully for my combination skin.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
I bought this cleanser the other day. However, I did not realize it had the exfoliating beads. So I cannot use it with my Clarisonic, but I still like it. I like that it is natural and leaves my skin soft. If you use it with the Clear Complexion lotion it is great!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm not quite sure what my skin type is; I get oily if I don't wash with a cream cleanser, I get blackheads and not the squishy painful pimples, but the ones that just like to make themselves noticed... I've tried everything from coal soap to Proactive, foreign brands, gone to a dermatologist... this is the only product that works on my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling bright, fresh, and clean, and obliterates my acne. I don't even have redness when I use this, and have no problems even when I use heavy makeup. I've been using it a little over a year and it's difficult for me to find locally, but 100% try this if you are looking for a solution. Haven't met a person who I've recommended it to who has not loved it.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?