BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Amy L.
Appleton, WI
Love it! Helps me when I wake up and when I am going to sleep you can really tell the differences
Rafiya C.
Jamestown, NC
This is a great cleanser and really helped with my acne and post acne scars.
Julia R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Removed all by sun-spots
Works great on dry skin and oily
Cheap
Exfoliate just The right amount
Nancy B.
Reno, NV
It's really great! I like how it keeps your face fresh I love that feeling!
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
Keeps my face clear and I don't feel like it gets oily as often as it did with other cleansers.
Dearia G.
Saginaw, MI
Good product! Very good and soft and gentle for the skin. Amazing product.
Am really in the middle with this product but it's pretty good so far, it doesn't dry my skin as much(:
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This product is perfect for my dry skin! It works wonders in the winter when I need a little extra TLC.
Joanne W.
Aiken, SC
Very nice cream and easy to find at my walmart in my town i like the way it goes on and feels
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
My skin is combination but right now it's dry and broke out. This didn't work for me at all. .. sorry!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?