BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Issa  M.
Issa M.
Covina, CA
This stuff i s amazing because it doesn't' break me out and it really cleanses my face!
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Make my face soooooooooooo soft work great I really love it a lot and you guys well to
Charlee G.
Charlee G.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant use it every day but it is the only one I can use on my very sensitive skin!
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells great & works great for sensitive skin .

:)))

Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one works good on my skin cause I have dry bumpy skin it helps alot. I love the smell.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Good product, kept my face clean and clear. vv.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
This is not only cleanser its a cream clenser and has little micro beads to give you a deep clean, I don't th8nk i would use any other product after using this one.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this facial cleanser everyday. Love it! After a whole day of my face getting dry and then at the end oily for sweating, this cleanser clears it right up. Recommended it to my friend with really dry skin and her face is soft and smooth now.
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love this product because it helps prevent breakouts. It also feels a little weird on your skin but it is the best thing for your skin.
Diana R.
Diana R.
If you have acne but need a cleanser that is gentle but effective, this is it. It is creamy but not greasy and you are left with a clean feeling without feeling stripped of your natural oils. This has worked better than any high end cleanser and because it is thicker, you can use it as a mask too!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?