BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these they are not too light but not to heavy and they make your skin feel great... Which is a plus(: definitely met my expectations I use this product all the time!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I really really like this face wash. I use all aveeno products bc their so smooth and gentle on my skin. I use their body wash, lotion and sometime face wash. No complaints yet (;
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash really cleared my skin up and left it feeling smooth and healthy feeling. It's not too harsh and if you are sensitive or dry this is definitely the one for you !
SheShall R.
Dallas, TX
This cleanser has definitely improved the blemishes on my face and even out my skin tone. This product is very gentle with nice packaging. I will continue to use this product.
tyesha w.
Denton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin and combination to oily skin. It's doesn't dry your face out. It's very gentle and it doesn't have a strong smell or anything to it.
Sarah M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! It has gentle exfoliating beads that are an added plus. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I started noticing my clearer complexion in 5 days
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La usaba hace un tiempo es buena pero para nada ligera tampoco la reocmiendo para pieles grasas ya que esta contiene bastante pero es muy buena cantidad a buen precio
Kellie H.
This is a great cleanser that really cleaned deep down, but at same time is like a lotion. It's good for sensitive skin, and leaves face feeling smooth afterwards
danielle P.
Lansing, MI
This is my favorite face wash!! My face was soft and my blotchiness was sooo musch better!! It doesn't have a harsh smell! I use this daily w/o it drying my skin!
emily b.
It was awesome to use Aveeno because I had that great clean-face-feel. I already have combination type skin though so it would either dry it out or make it oily.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?