BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
Williamstown, MA
One of the most gentle cleansers I have ever used. My skin is acne prone and oily, and this didn't aggravate my skin whatsoever. It smelled slightly like oats and felt very natural. I used it for around 2-3 months, and by the end my skin felt very soft.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Van, WV
This cleanser has left my face feeling more smooth and refreshed. It has a great smell that isn't overwhelming. I haven't noticed any difference in my acne, but I have a smoothr complexion overall because of the Aveeno Active Clear Complexion Cleanser.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is one of the best acne products I've used in awhile! I've been struggling with acne on my chin and jaw and this has cleared it up in just a couple of weeks. I love it.. I'm considering switching all of my skin care products to aveeno permanently!
Delaine Z.
Delaine Z.
Fresno, CA
This is the cleanser I keep in my travel bag. It is small and light for travel and works well in all water types I may come across as I travel. My face always feel clean after using this at the end of long days. It also seems to brighten my complexion.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
This is a great product. I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't break my face out like other brands. Also keeps my face very clean all day. very EFFECTIVE. I actually really like all the product lines. Have not found anything I didn't like using
Dena L.
Dena L.
South Pasadena, CA
I like the gentle exfoliation that this cleaner has. it thoroughly removes makeup and skin feels smooth after using it. There are other cleaners I have used and they end up drying areas of my face, this one does not. It is reasonably priced as well.
Edinisa L.
Edinisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is so gentle and nice. It's really helped me to clear my acne prone skin. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. I use it two times a day every day. I would be repurchased it even though I find it a little too gentle for my skin.
Mary Jo R.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Great gentle cleanser/exfoliant. I use this in the winter months when my skin is a bit dryer and it works so well. Does not over exfoliate or dry out my skin. The creamy texture helps mosturize and clear as you exfoliate which is great for my skin.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a brand my grandma used to use and I used when I was younger. They had an excellent range of products like cleansers and moisturizers and bar soaps that I've tried. I like these products although They do not help as much with my oily skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Leaves your skin looking amazing and brighter! Love the smell!! I have bought it so many times everyone in my house use it! Love the price because it gets the job done! Love how gentle it is nothing harsh about this cleanser! I so recommend it
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?