BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Kristina H.
Indianapolis, IN
This cleanser was okay. I did not feel like I got a good cleaning with it and my face was often oily after
Bobbie O.
Columbus
My whole family uses this product. I love the way it feels on your skin it doesn't leave it oilly or greasy
carlie n.
Wellington, FL
BEST STUFF EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IN MY LIFE IF IT WASNT FOR THIS MIRACLE FACIAL CLEANSER!!!!!!!
Anna O.
Atlanta, GA
Nice cleanser. Very rich and smells pretty good. Feels gentle yet does the trick. I plan to purchase again.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I love this face wash. it isn't harsh on my face and clears my skin soo well. It leaves a nice dewy finish.
Candace G.
Hope Mills, NC
A great natural product for your skin that indeed gets the job done without the effects of harsh chemicals.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product has been out for a little while now . We stock up on this product here at my house. Love it!
Leslee S.
Anacortes, WA
Aveeno is the only brand of facial cleanser I use. My skin is very sensitive and I love Aveeno products!
Mara O.
Charleroi, PA
Worked well for the first few weeks then just aggravated my face. Obviously not a good all the time use.
Lyndi W.
Wichita, KS
Love this cleanser. Smells really clean and keeps my skin from overly breaking out. Super gentle as well.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?