BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
bobbie a.
Alliance, OH
Clear complexion, feel clean, soft skin, beautiful flawless look, naturally. its must have on my list.
Liz J.
Pasco, WA
I really enjoy this face wash and it makes my skin really smooth after I wash it.
julia h.
Memphis, TN
This cleanser foams nicely. The smell is great. I feel clean & not too dry after using it.
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does not irriatate my sensitive skin. Provides a good cleaning, and I would not use another product.
Adriana G.
Love this cleanser, love this brand. Cleans the skin without over working it. No redness, hydrates and smooths
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
This is the only cleanser I ever use. I have been using it for almost eight years now and it has never failed
Evelyn C.
Aveeno is amazing all around. This really helps with the clear ones complexion
stacy b.
Austin, TX
I recommend this to everyonew who has dry hands makes my hands stop being dry
Amanda D.
I haven't been using this product for too long but from what I can tell this is an awesome product.
Sierra
Makes my skin so so so soft I love it!! Doesn't break out my skin or make it look oily
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?