BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
This products leaves my skin smooth with no oily residue. It works great under makeup and for everyday use.
Hayley O.
Emmitsburg, MD
this product really helped to relieve my acne and irritation by removing my dead skin and oils from the day
Ashley M.
Milwaukee, WI
This cleanser is nice. It sometimes and can sting my eyes, but overall works well. I would recommend this.
Bobbie M.
Pelzer, SC
I have used this for awhile I just love it. My daughter has very sensitive skin this works well for her too
Bobbie O.
Columbus
My whole family uses this product. I love the way it feels on your skin it doesn't leave it oilly or greasy
Whitney C.
Aveeno is one of my favorite natural brands to get from a drugstore. My skin always feels soft after I use.
Candace G.
Hope Mills, NC
A great natural product for your skin that indeed gets the job done without the effects of harsh chemicals.
Jaqueline F.
Great for every day use always carry it with me in my bag never leave it behind! Leaves my skin super soft
Yesenia E.
Palos Hills, IL
Good it made my face soft and refreshed but I still broke out need to gind one that has all the qualities.
carlie n.
Wellington, FL
BEST STUFF EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IN MY LIFE IF IT WASNT FOR THIS MIRACLE FACIAL CLEANSER!!!!!!!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?