BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does not irriatate my sensitive skin. Provides a good cleaning, and I would not use another product.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser, love this brand. Cleans the skin without over working it. No redness, hydrates and smooths
julia h.
julia h.
Memphis, TN
This cleanser foams nicely. The smell is great. I feel clean & not too dry after using it.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only cleanser I ever use. I have been using it for almost eight years now and it has never failed
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Aveeno is amazing all around. This really helps with the clear ones complexion
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using this product for too long but from what I can tell this is an awesome product.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Appleton, WI
Love it! Helps me when I wake up and when I am going to sleep you can really tell the differences
Sierra
Sierra
Makes my skin so so so soft I love it!! Doesn't break out my skin or make it look oily
Rafiya C.
Rafiya C.
Jamestown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser and really helped with my acne and post acne scars.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Removed all by sun-spots
Works great on dry skin and oily
Cheap
Exfoliate just The right amount
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?