BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Compton, CA
Love this to wash my face leaves my face refreshed and clean takes of my foundation well
Cindy S.
Holcomb, MO
I love the way it hydrates my skin and stops the breakouts! I would recommend you to give it a try
Mike F.
Hammond, IN
This stuff is great priced and works even better. True spa feeling and won't disappoint
Cassiopia F.
newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my allergies but I wish it cleaned better. Kinda pricey but I'd use it again.
Candace G.
Hope Mills, NC
A great natural product for your skin that indeed gets the job done without the effects of harsh chemicals.
leslie c.
Roswell, GA
I use this face wash once in awhile and it really helps clean my face and clear it up.
This is perfect with my sensitive, acne prone, and red skin. J use daily and love it!
Juana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it helps me remove the extra left over make up and leaves my skin soft and clean
Wynne M.
Chula, GA
Currently loving this face wash. I have sensitive skin, and it exfoliates well without being too harsh on the skin.
Natalia M.
Weston, CT
This product was overall ok but I saw my face was getting very itchy and red fro, this product.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?